Another reason to legalise drugs

Yeah! I never thought of that, what a good idea!!

.......and we could sell tickets to the hanging, millions would be made & we could all indulge our sick little fantasy of watching someone choke to death on a rope!

You're a genius!!

Beats all the crime caused by fools who use drugs.

I keep being assured the crime would stop but that's crap.

The sort of low life who use drugs would still steal for their fix as they still never hold down a job while they're messing with their silly habit.

The sort of low life who use drugs would still steal for their fix as they still never hold down a job while they're messing with their silly habit.

If you knew what you were talking about, I might respond to this.

Well Bozo has a job and two swimming pools,one indoor and one outside so he is trucking the bend.

I'll say it before and I'll say it again, those who oppose the legalisation of drugs on grounds that "drugs are bad therefore should be illegal" do not seem to understand the concept of "lesser of two evils". Take a step back and look at the problem outside the legal system (which is where the drugs market currently operates).

Nobody is saying that flowers will bloom and gum drops will fall from the sky if drugs are legalised. What we're asking for is a bit of

, to look at the problem objectively and ask which status will minimise, if not eliminate, the most undesirable aspects of drugs culture?

Yeah! I never thought of that, what a good idea!!

.......and we could sell tickets to the hanging, millions would be made & we could all indulge our sick little fantasy of watching someone choke to death on a rope!

You're a genius!!

I'd buy popcorn to watch drug dealers choke - for sure.

Rather than legalise drugs, why not get serious with justice for drug dealers: first offence > hanging. Problem soon reduced to a manageable level.

We don't hang people anymore.....

Why not try and come up with a solution that actually might save a few lives?

Archived