Another reason to legalise drugs

Apparently one girl spewed up her pelvis while on this stuff!

here mate want some yellow bentines?

An illegal street drug which is available in the UK and is usually sold by a 'boz boz'. Yellow Bentines are usually sold for £30 a smack but have side effects, such as the taker going on a bad 'crack handle'.

Sometimes known as Klarky Caps

Are you a boz boz? Do you have any Yellow Bentines? I'll give you £20 for a Clarky Cap. I don't want my hand to feel like a week in a lead balloon. My friend got a bad crack handle, ended up on a negative blooty and had jessop jessop jessop.

here mate want some yellow bentines?

An illegal street drug which is available in the UK and is usually sold by a 'boz boz'. Yellow Bentines are usually sold for £30 a smack but have side effects, such as the taker going on a bad 'crack handle'.

Sometimes known as Klarky Caps

Are you a boz boz? Do you have any Yellow Bentines? I'll give you £20 for a Clarky Cap. I don't want my hand to feel like a week in a lead balloon. My friend got a bad crack handle, ended up on a negative blooty and had jessop jessop jessop.

I was watching this very episode last night! Amazing!

Do you eat cake?

Does that make you a mug for paying the tax on it? Or does it just mean that you choose to indulge in a bit of cake and pay the price that is required?

There is no VAT on cakes. If you're paying tax on your cakes, then you're a mug, because none is required.

do you know how often that actually happens?

barely ever

all you do is spew out the tabloid headlines isnt it fartfirst, with no actual substance

It happens plenty, and I'll take the views and experiences of the policemen I know over the opinions of a self-declared illegal drug user any time.

It happens plenty, and I'll take the views and experiences of the policemen I know over the opinions of a self-declared illegal drug user any time.

It might happen to a few people every now and again. But not to the majority of people who use drugs.

I would rather take the view of a self declared drug user over a bent, power hungry, thug of a police man any time!

It might happen to a few people every now and again. But not to the majority of people who use drugs.

I would rather take the view of a self declared drug user over a bent, power hungry, thug of a police man any time!

same as companies use ex hackers to up security on their businesses / websites etc

cos who knows it best?

Then it's safe to say we are two rather different people.

Do you assume that all Policemen are 'bent, power hungry thugs'?

Then it's safe to say we are two rather different people.

Do you assume that all Policemen are 'bent, power hungry thugs'?

It would be rather hypocritical of you to be critical of him if he did - given that you hold equally biased and distorted views of drug users.

Have you any idea how many coppers smoke dope?

Archived