Another reason to legalise drugs

Do you eat cake?

Does that make you a mug for paying the tax on it? Or does it just mean that you choose to indulge in a bit of cake and pay the price that is required?

Cake as a food is exempt from VAT-its called zero-rating,so its a poor analogy.Cake is not addictive and peddled by dealers,unless Marks and Spencers has undergone a culture change.

I do eat cake occasionally but struggle with my weight so only eat it when I visit friends in HMPs

Can you go and annoy someone else please? If you've not got anything to say about this topic, please sod off!

I did not think I could annoy a laid back person with a pair of pools and a drugs habit.You would not survive long as a teacher or in any profession where you deal with the public,and would be wound up mercilessly.Sorry Bozo-I will not return to this silly post and give you the elbow room you crave

Unless its imported then you will pay tax.

No-all cake made within the EU is duty-free;my prefered slice is sent from Vienna unemcumbered by customs duty,but the New England"thanksgiving"sponge is burdened by a levy imposed by HMRC-it really takes the biscuit.

Execute the drug dealers (whose lives are of no value, save a destructive, negative value they are to society), and the lives of the kids they groom from soft to hard drugs will be saved. As will those of plenty of other fools who use illegal drugs and think they're clever for doing so.

If you're so bothered about the children, legalise it, have age restrictions applied like alcohol (that more socially acceptable yet just as destructive drug of choice) and put the dealers out of business. Come on, Conrod, this is market forces in action, don't be a hypocrite.

Archived