Anyone buy from everything5pounds

I've never bought clothes from there, they are a bit young for me, but I have ahd a couple of pairs of shoes and a couple of handbags and they were fine, one of the handbags I gave to my sister-in-law and she loves it uses it all the time.

I also got 2 pair of gladiator sandals in the summer for two if my grandaughters who wanted them for their holiday and they wore them endlessly.

How much is postage charges?

From the website..............

Total delivery charges are automatically calculated by the system based on the total weight of the items ordered.

You are more likely to pay less delivery charges per item as you order more.

You will be shown the amount you shall be paying for delivery when you are checking out.

Just wondered if anyone as bought from everything5pounds, omg wat a site, they have some lovely things, am addicted cant stop shopping lol

thought i would share it incase anyone likes bargains, they update daily with new arrivals

http://www.everything5pounds.com/

I bought a handbag, it fell to bits after i had used it for a couple of weeks. It's not just me, I know someone who bought a pair of boots from this site, and the heel fell off after wearing them just a couple of times. You get what you pay for.

I've never had clothes, but shoes and bags, all have been fine.

The absolute maximum delivery charge, if you order 500 items is £20 :hihi:

I agree the bags and shoes that I have bought have always been okay, fair enought they are not as good as the ones I get from Clarkes which I use for everyday wear, but for occasional wear and fashion items I don't think they can be beaten.

The accessories look pretty nice but I've never bought any of them.

From the website..............

Total delivery charges are automatically calculated by the system based on the total weight of the items ordered.

You are more likely to pay less delivery charges per item as you order more.

You will be shown the amount you shall be paying for delivery when you are checking out.

Thanks for the info.

Archived