The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

Watching the news over the past week there have been many news reports of gangs of Asian Pakistani men grooming young girls for sex. Why is this the case when they come from such a moral religious background. Drugs appear to play a major part also. It is safe to say the most of the hard drug dealing is done buy Asians also.

Channel 4 (June 2011) says the majority of grooming gangs are Asian. In the same article the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) figures are -:

Offenders

38% White

3% Black

32% Unknown

26% Asian

Then they (CEOP) claim it’s not accurate. My question would be, why release data if it is not accurate?

http://www.channel4.com/news/ceop-warns-against-focus-on-race-after-major-grooming-study

Hopefully now that this issue is recognised* some of the victims and their families will be able to sue the police for sweeping the issue under the carpet.

As to why it has happened it's because of racist and misogynist attitudes towards non-muslim women amongst Pakistani men. My wife received unwanted attention when we were in Pakistan as western women are viewed as immoral sluts there.

* http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/at-a-glance/main-section/police_vow_to_learn_lessons_over_child_sex_grooming_prosecutions_1_3990400

One of the most worrying things about this whole episode is the attitude of the woman I watched on tv a couple of days ago, almost excusing what these men were doing by saying that the girls were all aware of what was going on and to them it was normal ???? and that it was only when they looked back on what was happening that they realized it was wrong. I wanted to rip her head off, a lot of these girls were just kids............ wake up woman. I'm glad that something's finally being done about it.

Hopefully now that this issue is recognised* some of the victims and their families will be able to sue the police for sweeping the issue under the carpet.

As to why it has happened it's because of racist and misogynist attitudes towards non-muslim women amongst Pakistani men. My wife received unwanted attention when we were in Pakistan as western women are viewed as immoral sluts there.

* http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/at-a-glance/main-section/police_vow_to_learn_lessons_over_child_sex_grooming_prosecutions_1_3990400

Here's a piece full of conflicting views and some of the usual defensiveness. I'm sure that racist and misogynist attitudes are one of the common factors here. As pointed out by Mohammed Shafiq, director of the Muslim youth group the Ramadhan Foundation:

"There is a perception that some of these young men do not see white girls as equal, as valuable, of high moral standing as they see their own daughters, and their own sisters, and I think that's wrong," he said.

"It's a form of racism that's abhorrent in a civilised society."

I'm not sure if he's saying 'it's wrong' because he disagrees with this perception or that he is considers their different attitude to be wrong. The latter, I assume judging by his last comment.

I know for a fact that this is happening in Sheffield and is very much underreported.

Why is this the case when they come from such a moral religious background. Drugs appear to play a major part also. It is safe to say the most of the hard drug dealing is done buy Asians also.

they taken on some of the dodgier aspects of the west? sex, drugs etc, moving further away from their strong religious background?

back in the 70s, 80s asians wernt really a part of the drugs scene, not wha i saw in sheff anyway, it was almost wholly white and blacks, then in the 90s asians started getting involved more and more

Archived