The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

But you would say that wouldn't you? And how do you know these drug dealers anyway and why haven't you reported them to the police?

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet; it's only a matter of time before it is though.

well said, if people know of this kind of thing it should be reported, i hope the SYP are watching this thread

Most of the heroin that comes to Britain is from Afghanistan or Pakistan. To say most of the people importing it are white Brits is ridiculous.

Do you know the difference between exporting and importing?

The dealers in Afghanistan or pakistan are exporting it and the ones here are importing it.

But you would say that wouldn't you? And how do you know these drug dealers anyway and why haven't you reported them to the police?

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet; it's only a matter of time before it is though.

I actually met a few while i was in jail myself, yes I have been to prison myself and no it wasn't for drug dealing.

I don't see why the thread should be closed but will say the the thread subject has already been done to death on here before.

you lot seem obsessed on the countries

you do know the growers in these countries are poor?

and its people higher up and considerbly richer that do the importing? and these people can/are of all different races, colours, religions and countries?

of course its the countries!! thats where its grown:loopy: the growers may be poor and they sell to the exporters who are mainly from the mother country setting the deals up with the ex pat importers! the top of the chain here and abroad are the rich ones and it is a close knit community, the foot soldiers who do the day to day small dealing however come from all sorts of backbrounds, race and religions!

Archived