The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

Very unlikely when apparently 30% of marriages in Pakistan involve children.

Isn't there a proportion of these where it's a child marrying a child? I'm not daft, and I realise that many will prob be old men and a five year old, but some are marriages to cement family ties, and involve kids with kids...

http://www.google.co.id/search?rlz=1C1GGGE_en-gbID454ID454&gcx=w&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=british+sex+tourist

http://www.wri-irg.org/node/3725

That's a bit of the high profile stuff but I know of a lot of others and a search will find you a lot without a great deal of effort.

I took a wander over the Thailand and saw for myself, a lot of good white chaps picking up Asian kids in bars.

They didn't look like they were oxfam workers there to hand out food.

I left that resort early because I was disgusted at the things going on there. Loads of white British blokes out with a clear intention to bonk children. They were even having chats in bars on the subject as if it wasn't filthy perversion.

While those Pakistani blokes clearly need a good slapping, the OP may want to consider the thousands of white blokes having sex with children in Asia before he blames Asians for everything.

the basic fact is simple. there are far more white blokes raping children but the OP doesn't care because he's racist and wants it to be evil Asians.

In fact I'll suggest more.

I'd suggest the OP doesn't care about the kids at all. He just wants to make a point to further his daft politics.

I've no idea about the respective numbers but what i do know is the vast majority of British people would be happy to hang every pedo here and let the asians hang every pedo over there.

It's not about race, it's about child abuse.

Nonces inside right now will be majority non muslim - that is the point of this thread, the police are only recently starting to deal with muslim nonces... Per head, there could be more muslims paedos that white ones - the numbers will be lower on account of few muslims in the UK overall, but this is something that has only recently been challenged... Isn't it awful that one group have been allowed to get away with such a serious crime for so long? I recall an old rabbi telling my nan that he would sooner be a jew than a muslim in the UK in the years to come, and he may have been right... It's not good to coddle and allow things to go on unchecked within one section of society, and then have to go in years later to try and deal with it - by then the rest of the populus are annoyed and feisty and looking for trouble... Best to treat all the same all the time, then such issues don't seem as huge and insurmountable...

There is an issue regarding muslim nonces but when people start spouting the usual bile about it then it starts getting into a muslim bashing scenario.

The rabbi was right about the muslim persecution to come in the uk but us muslims are also aware and have been for a number of years.

Hate breeds hate.

You are right - there are nonces of all colours, but this thread is about nonces who the police in this country have traditionally turned a blind eye to - that is outrageous, as the bars in thailand do not exist here, and we don't have a trade in child sex as the thai's do... The authorities there turn a blind eye to such goings on - why? I have no idea, buut in the UK we shouldn't be turning a blind eye to this at all...

You'd better provide evidence the UK police ignore perverts of any colour. I suspect you're talking crap.

There aren't the open sex bars in the UK of the type I've seen in Thailand but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I know of the existence of prostitute bars in Manchester but I don't think they deal in children. I would have been on to the cops in a flash had I found out they did.

No child sex trade in the UK. Grow up.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/jan/17/child-trafficking-uk-rise

That's just one newspaper report. I dislike the papers because they usually get it all wrong but I know that is in part true. I also know there are women brought from Asia for British men to rape (Forced prostitution is rape).

I haven't seen it and what I've heard was just rumour but my understanding, based on what I've been told and probability, is there are kids being brought in from South East Asian countries from British men to abuse.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/mar/16/global-paedophile-ring-smashed

Hundreds of children – including 60 in the UK – at "significant risk" of abuse from named paedophiles have been removed from immediate danger after British police helped destroy what they believe is the largest online paedophile network in the world.

Kiddie fiddlers are like rats. You don't see many unless you find the nest.

I've seen a few nests in Thailand and I'm sure that lot will have the some in the UK.

Isn't there a proportion of these where it's a child marrying a child? I'm not daft, and I realise that many will prob be old men and a five year old, but some are marriages to cement family ties, and involve kids with kids...

More than likely, what’s more surprising though is that the legal age for marriage is 18 for boys and 16 for girls but it doesn’t appear to be enforced.

The differace is that they tolerate it and we don't.

There is an issue regarding muslim nonces but when people start spouting the usual bile about it then it starts getting into a muslim bashing scenario.

The rabbi was right about the muslim persecution to come in the uk but us muslims are also aware and have been for a number of years.

Hate breeds hate.

I think that this is both a muslim paedo bashing thread, and a police bashing thread, as it's these two that have got things drastically wrong - the muslim paedo has no right to exist, and the police should have acted on this years ago, not waited til hundreds of girls have been groomed by gangs of evil men... Hate does indeed breed hate, and that is why the authorities have been light on tracking down sex crimes commited by muslims, as they used to go on about cultural differences - we all know that there are no cultural differences in the UK, if it's wrong for one group, it's wrong for another - if it's right for one group, it's right for another... This is one country, with one people and one law - the groups need to be smashed next, no divisions... Noone who emigrates does so without wanting to take another lifestyle on, and noone who stays put in a place remains because they are desperate to seek change... Everyone has to learn to muddle along together - It's worked for loads of different ethnicities over hundreds of years, and it will continue to do so... But we do need to clear out any rubbish - like nonces... Noone wants them, afterall...

More than likely, what’s more surprising though is that the legal age for marriage is 18 for boys and 16 for girls but it doesn’t appear to be enforced.

The differace is that they tolerate it and we don't.

No, we don't - but we did used to (allbeit hundreds of years ago!)... Your website did throw something weird up though - the teen pregnancy rates across the world suggest that the teen and pre teen brides of asia and the middle east don't bring any children into the world... You would have thought that the marriage and the pregnancy rates would have reflected similar countries but seemingly not, so perhaps their data isn't as hot as it might be?

But you would say that wouldn't you? And how do you know these drug dealers anyway and why haven't you reported them to the police?

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet; it's only a matter of time before it is though.

Reporting something like that to the police is called being a snitch and nobody likes a grass.

Archived