The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

It's not that I "want to see the best", LS... I'm under no illusions that sexual and marital abuse is no respect-er of race, or religion. it's just that some (like the daily fail) from the articles we read, and some of the links on here, (both written selectively) would have us believe that no-one else but Muslims are abusers, etc.

I think most posts have been more on the 'other nonces get dealt with - muslim nonces are now being dealt with for the first time' bent... All should be treat equally, but this idea of a muslim 'community' is pure arse - they're as disparate as any other society and we shouldn't fear them when one or more of their number need arresting... This has been the case for some years, and it's slowly coming to an end...

Wikipedia says that you need to be married to legally have sex in Pakistan, with the male age of consent at 18 and the female age of consent at 16.

There is no homosexual age of consent. It's illegal.

This thread is going round in circles. The Government and Police have finally admitted that there is a problem with Pakistani men exploiting young girls from outside their community and are dealing with it. It's just one component of a much bigger picture of child sexual exploitation across all sections of British life and we should all be glad it's now recognised rather than hidden away.

There's really not much more to discuss

Absolutely. Trafficking and grooming transcends all cultures and religions. What is important is, as you say, that it is being acknowledged in this particular community. If we are striving for a society that does not discriminate against certain sectors, then that also entails equal treatment in the eyes of the law, regardless of one's cultural and/or religious background. That is a positive move.

Most of the big time dealers I know are White people, the asians are just the divvy foot soldiors and some do well and buy the flash cars.

Most of the drug importers in the UK are white, trust me but it's the ethnics who end up selling it due to other social issues.

you obviously don't know any dealers...:D

It's not that I "want to see the best", LS... I'm under no illusions that sexual and marital abuse is no respect-er of race, or religion. it's just that some (like the daily fail) from the articles we read, and some of the links on here, (both written selectively) would have us believe that no-one else but Muslims are abusers, etc.

I don't think anyone is saying that. What we have to accept is that there is a particular problem in the north of England of Pakistani men targeting under age young white girls for sex. There is, obviously, other issues with child exploitation but this is a particular problem that needs addressing.

The worst thing is that this issue has been hidden, because of the culprits race, for years. The police should be sued by every victim since the initial report which, like it or not, came from the BNP...

Absolutely. Trafficking and grooming transcends all cultures and religions. What is important is, as you say, that it is being acknowledged in this particular community. If we are striving for a society that does not discriminate against certain sectors, then that also entails equal treatment in the eyes of the law, regardless of one's cultural and/or religious background. That is a positive move.

I can't believe that you of all people don't see it more clearly than this.

Pakistani men are unreconstructed misogynists and sexist as hell. By that I mean the generation that were born there as it's them who I know.

Hopefully those born in Britain have more enlightened views.

respectfully, MJ, I suspect you may be mixing up [U]Arranged[/u] marriages with Forced marriages.

One of them isn't really a problem, the other is abominable, and illegal. (and there's a dedicated task force, that deals with Forced marriages)

what a great way to fall in love:huh:

You'd better provide evidence the UK police ignore perverts of any colour. I suspect you're talking crap.

There aren't the open sex bars in the UK of the type I've seen in Thailand but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I know of the existence of prostitute bars in Manchester but I don't think they deal in children. I would have been on to the cops in a flash had I found out they did.

No child sex trade in the UK. Grow up.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/jan/17/child-trafficking-uk-rise

That's just one newspaper report. I dislike the papers because they usually get it all wrong but I know that is in part true. I also know there are women brought from Asia for British men to rape (Forced prostitution is rape).

I haven't seen it and what I've heard was just rumour but my understanding, based on what I've been told and probability, is there are kids being brought in from South East Asian countries from British men to abuse.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/mar/16/global-paedophile-ring-smashed

Kiddie fiddlers are like rats. You don't see many unless you find the nest.

I've seen a few nests in Thailand and I'm sure that lot will have the some in the UK.

just where are these nests you've seen in thailand. I''ve spent a fair bit of time in SE asia and go through bangkok and thailand frequently

from my knowledge of bangkok and thailand theres alot of prostitute bars ,but i've never seen a kiddie fiddlers bar or nest,so you'd have to really be in the know, or be one of them to have seen a few of them.

Archived