The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

My neice was waiting for a bus on her own in broad daylight at the bus stop outside morrisons (ecclesfield) at around 5pm this summer, she is 13 and i must admit she is very pretty.

sat waiting for the bus, bbming on her phone, a asian man pulled up in his car and shouted through the passenger window "oi you, get in!" my niece just ignored him, he shouted again, by now my niece was a little worried, "im ok my dad is picking me up" she told him (even though he wasnt) the asian man then said, "no he f..ing isnt, i know you and i know your family now get in the car" my niece started to panic so she walked away but he followed her in the car, she ran into ecclesfield park so he couldnt get to her by car, stupid thing to do i know and i told her so aswell, she waited in the park for around 10mins and then when she saw he had gone walked back to the bus stop, she caught her bus and got of near her home, just after she got off the bus the same asian man pulled up again! "i told you i know where you live, i have a big family and if you dont get in im going to fetch them to drag you in the car" my niece was absolutley terrified and ran home to her mum, she told her mum everything and then reported it to the police.

a few days later, the same man was waiting at the school gates for her so she ran back into school where the police was called, the police didnt catch the man. after that she was getting messages on facebook and text from the man, he must have found her on facebook along with her mobile number, all this went on for weeks till eventually the police tracked down the man.

i guess thats the reason why there is a age limit on facebook, needless to say she has been forced to close down her account, apparently this man had been watching her every move for weeks, he know where she would be and at what time due to facebook status, he was under a different name on her friends list.

My neice was waiting for a bus on her own in broad daylight at the bus stop outside morrisons (ecclesfield) at around 5pm this summer, she is 13 and i must admit she is very pretty.

sat waiting for the bus, bbming on her phone, a asian man pulled up in his car and shouted through the passenger window "oi you, get in!" my niece just ignored him, he shouted again, by now my niece was a little worried, "im ok my dad is picking me up" she told him (even though he wasnt) the asian man then said, "no he f..ing isnt, i know you and i know your family now get in the car" my niece started to panic so she walked away but he followed her in the car, she ran into ecclesfield park so he couldnt get to her by car, stupid thing to do i know and i told her so aswell, she waited in the park for around 10mins and then when she saw he had gone walked back to the bus stop, she caught her bus and got of near her home, just after she got off the bus the same asian man pulled up again! "i told you i know where you live, i have a big family and if you dont get in im going to fetch them to drag you in the car" my niece was absolutley terrified and ran home to her mum, she told her mum everything and then reported it to the police.

a few days later, the same man was waiting at the school gates for her so she ran back into school where the police was called, the police didnt catch the man. after that she was getting messages on facebook and text from the man, he must have found her on facebook along with her mobile number, all this went on for weeks till eventually the police tracked down the man.

i guess thats the reason why there is a age limit on facebook, needless to say she has been forced to close down her account, apparently this man had been watching her every move for weeks, he know where she would be and at what time due to facebook status, he was under a different name on her friends list.

So, had he hacked a genuine friend's of hers account or it was done random name that he made up and she accepted a friendship request from

someone she didn't know?

It is a horrible and scary story, what was his intention? Was he charged with anything?

So, had he hacked a genuine friend's of hers account or it was done random name that he made up and she accepted a friendship request from

someone she didn't know?

It is a horrible and scary story, what was his intention? Was he charged with anything?

im not sure what happened to him because shortly after the family moved abroad and i dont talk to them now as often as id like,

i havent a clue what his intention was but i know he set up a fake facebook account, she accepted him as a friend because she thought he was a young girl from her school (thats who he was posing to be), ever since that time all my friends and family with children or teenagers under the age limit for facebook have been banned from using the site and had their accounts closed, in my sons case, i would check his facebook every day and he wasnt allowed to accept any friends without running it passed me first, however since i know they are faking facebook accounts that seem genuine enough even though they are not, i have closed his account and banned him from the site, he was far from happy but i dont care, better to be safe then sorry isnt it!

The problem is that wrongly or rightly t the UK has most young white women already deemed as slappers and men of all nationalities seek this as a easy hole, now if your Asian then you are naturally going to be stereotyped, but like most men if you just want a quickie then you are naturally going to target what is deemed as the easiest most liberal option.

The problem is that wrongly or rightly t the UK has most young white women already deemed as slappers and men of all nationalities seek this as a easy hole, now if your Asian then you are naturally going to be stereotyped, but like most men if you just want a quickie then you are naturally going to target what is deemed as the easiest most liberal option.

It appears from your post that white British women are also stereotyped and if men want an easy lay they should go to a nightclub in the hope of meeting some the young white British slappers that are apparently prevalent in the UK instead of grooming children.

just where are these nests you've seen in thailand. I''ve spent a fair bit of time in SE asia and go through bangkok and thailand frequently

from my knowledge of bangkok and thailand theres alot of prostitute bars ,but i've never seen a kiddie fiddlers bar or nest,so you'd have to really be in the know, or be one of them to have seen a few of them.

Really? Did you go with your eyes closed?

Is there any evidence that the police are not tackling this problem?

In fact quite the opposite, there have been many arrests and successful convictions have there not?

Whether its young white girls at risk from sexual exploitation or young asian girls at risk from honour based violence or forced marriage, the police and child protection agencies and teachers and NHS staff should have a robust response without fear of charges of racism.

The press have a duty to report on these matters in a balanced and non hysterical way that does not stir up unnecessary tensions between communities. Personally, I can see that just because some Pakistani men are paedophiles, that doesn't mean that the guy who runs the kebab shop down from me is, but not everyone is that clever.

Dont really see what need there is for a thread on this as that is all there is to say.

I can't believe that you of all people don't see it more clearly than this.

Pakistani men are unreconstructed misogynists and sexist as hell. By that I mean the generation that were born there as it's them who I know.

Hopefully those born in Britain have more enlightened views.

Eh? I don't know any Pakistani born Pakistani men nor have I ever been to Pakistan. I have a Sheffield born Pakistani friend (female) who says that she finds Pakistani born men ignorant and sexist. Her cultural experience until she married is certainly a very different one to mine. She wasn't allowed to pursue an education post-16 and had several arranged engagements to Pakistani cousins living out in Pakistan. She met and married a white English man who had to convert to Islam.

English women are 'deemed as slappers' all over the world, particularly in mainland Europe. The English in general have a dreadful reputation abroad.

Archived