The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

So, had he hacked a genuine friend's of hers account or it was done random name that he made up and she accepted a friendship request from

someone she didn't know?

It is a horrible and scary story, what was his intention? Was he charged with anything?

He's bound to have been done for that one.

Perhaps the poster could link to the court conviction so we know he's telling the truth.

There could be a suggestion a new poster has arrived on the forum to assist some racist or even be one of the racists using a second account.

Linking to the conviction, as there surely must be for a captured pervert, would negate the possibility of that charge being brought up.

just where are these nests you've seen in thailand. I''ve spent a fair bit of time in SE asia and go through bangkok and thailand frequently

from my knowledge of bangkok and thailand theres alot of prostitute bars ,but i've never seen a kiddie fiddlers bar or nest,so you'd have to really be in the know, or be one of them to have seen a few of them.

You've been to Thailand and not met perverts in bars looking for kids.

You must be deaf and blind.

I wandered into a bar the first night in Phuket and was offered a lass who can't have been over 13.

http://phuketwan.com/tourism/children-for-sale-in-phuket-exploitation-nightmare-exposed/

PHUKET Governor Niran Kalayanamit has ordered a crackdown on underage prostitution after police found a number of Thai females younger than 15 working as prostitutes in raids earlier this year.

http://www.phuket.com/island/child.htm

Sex Workers: In Thailand there are a large number of sex-for-sale outlets. Many of these employ, and in some cases, enslave young children for their customer's pleasure. In some cases, these children are sold to the brothels by their relatives or tricked into working in the sex industry by pimps who offer jobs in restaurants in the city.

It's neither a secret nor hard to find as it's tossed in your face all the time in that dump. That's why my visit to that pit lasted two days instead of the week it was supposed to be.

The resorts in Thailand and other places are heaving with nice white perverts there for the child sex.

I was offered that 'service' several times in Malaysia but not here yet.

That's probably because I haven't been to Bali and don't hang around the expat bars in Jakarta where I'm assured kids are available.

I didn't see any in Bangkok but I'm pretty sure there'll be places for those into that game.

Perhaps the poster could link to the court conviction so we know he's telling the truth.

There could be a suggestion a new poster has arrived on the forum to assist some racist or even be one of the racists using a second account.

Linking to the conviction, as there surely must be for a captured pervert, would negate the possibility of that charge being brought up.

like i said, my niece moved away with her parents shortley after, i dont have much contact with them now, i dont know what happened to the man i only know what happened to my niece, i would happily provide a link for you if i had one, i will try and get intouch with my sister in law and find out some more information for you, however the time difference between uk and conneticut... it can be quite tricky.

i can assure you that i didnt sign up to post racist comments, i actually put forward my comment to this thread because i had a story to share, a story relevant to the thread, that and i signed up because i have a few things to give away for free because iam redeorating my home and a friend of mine said that this is a good forum to do so, as they are a few people that could really use them rather then taking to the tip.

and just to add, if you read my post again i think you will find that i was NOT being racist.... i dont even know where in that post you got that from :loopy:

English women are 'deemed as slappers' all over the world, particularly in mainland Europe. The English in general have a dreadful reputation abroad.

That's nothing.

You should see hear the rep English blokes have in Thailand.

It's far worse that the OP claims about Pakistani blokes because the hotel staff see white English perverts taking pros, kids and/or ladyboys back to their rooms every night.

like i said, my niece moved away with her parents shortley after, i dont have much contact with them now, i dont know what happened to the man i only know what happened to my niece, i would happily provide a link for you if i had one, i will try and get intouch with my sister in law and find out some more information for you, however the time difference between uk and conneticut... it can be quite tricky.

i can assure you that i didnt sign up to post racist comments, i actually put forward my comment to this thread because i had a story to share, a story relevant to the thread, that and i signed up because i have a few things to give away for free because iam redeorating my home and a friend of mine said that this is a good forum to do so, as they are a few people that could really use them rather then taking to the tip.

Type in..."Asian man stalks child" with the specific area, i'm sure it'll pop up. Save you having to connect with Connecticut.

Google is your friend.

i would happily provide a link for you if i had one, i will try and get intouch with my sister in law and find out some more information for you, however the time difference between uk and conneticut... it can be quite tricky.

I call the UK from here and email isn't time sensitive.

I don't suppose it would be so hard to get the details. Conviction dates and so one.

That's nothing.

You should see hear the rep English blokes have in Thailand.

It's far worse that the OP claims about Pakistani blokes because the hotel staff see white English perverts taking pros, kids and/or ladyboys back to their rooms every night.

In my experience of having lived abroad and travelled to a fair few places, I have had hassle from men anywhere that is touristy, because they assume that all English women are fair game. I don't even look English either, so God knows how much aggro fair skinned and blondes must have to contend with, particularly in North Africa, Asia Minor and the Mediterranean.

Archived