The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

In my experience of having lived abroad and travelled to a fair few places, I have had hassle from men anywhere that is touristy, because they assume that all English women are fair game. I don't even look English either, so God knows how much aggro fair skinned and blondes must have to contend with, particularly in North Africa, Asia Minor and the Mediterranean.

Do you get the same hassle from British men in the UK as you appear to get from foreign men abroad? Or is it British men abroad that give you hassle?

These places are open bars, no walls so it's hardly a secret.What would be the point in reporting something the corrupt cops get paid to ignore?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/nov/02/thailand

Again, I dislike newspaper reports as they're often sensationalist in nature but I'm aware there is a measure of truth in this.

I haven't seen corruption in Thailand first hand but I know many who have so I'm inclined to believe there's some truth in that report but this seems more balanced.

http://www.thailandguru.com/thailand-tourist-police.html

And yet you went in.

dont be daft, stay on here, if theres no link to find so what, half of these crimes are not put in the news anyways, its all shoved under the carpet, thats one of the points mentioned in this thread

GF x

The point has been made but it's a lie.

All convictions are noted in court reports. I've posted many links in past threads to such official reports including the EDL's child sex offender, Richard Price.

And yet you went in.

And out a lot faster when I was offered the service.

The girls are brought to your table when you sit down.

Because it's an open bamboo structure, whatever deals go on can be seen from the road.

My first night there so I didn't realise until I sat down and the offer was made.

Now take your filthy accusation and stick it where you use bog roll.

The point has been made but it's a lie.

All convictions are noted in court reports. I've posted many links in past threads to such official reports including the EDL's child sex offender, Richard Price.

right then,lets wait and see, i hope she posts the links when she gets the info from her sis, and then that will stubb the likes of you out love!:|

GF xx

And out a lot faster when I was offered the service.

The girls are brought to your table when you sit down.

Because it's an open bamboo structure, whatever deals go on can be seen from the road.

My first night there so I didn't realise until I sat down and the offer was made.

Now take your filthy accusation and stick it where you use bog roll.

Could you point out where i made an accusation.

Do you get the same hassle from British men in the UK as you appear to get from foreign men abroad? Or is it British men abroad that give you hassle?

I was highlighting how English women have a terrible reputation abroad. I, as most women, have been hassled in the UK, but not to the same extent as in tourist areas or resorts when the locals clock that you're English. That was the point that I was making.

right then,lets wait and see, i hope she posts the links when she gets the info from her sis, and then that will stubb the likes of you out love!:|

GF xx

I would like to see the links too but I'm unsure why that would 'stub me out'.

Perhaps you could enlighten me.

Archived