The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

The point has been made but it's a lie.

All convictions are noted in court reports. I've posted many links in past threads to such official reports including the EDL's child sex offender, Richard Price.

You at times seem to come scarily close to the point of this thread, then you miss it! Richard Price was arrested and tried for noncing, yes? The thai government seemingly give a green light to anyone who wants to go over there and mess with their kids - weird, unconcievable in the UK, but there it is... I guess it's up to them how they choose to go about their lives, and if using their kids as a ploy to attract sex tourism from abroad is part of their way of life, then it's OK us sat in the UK barking on about how wrong they are, but it's how they choose to live and we can't really influence them (aside from arresting every man who gets off a plane from Thailand into the UK, but then we'd be arresting quite a few innocents too!)...

But the point of this thread is that this is a form of noncing that has been previously ignored in the UK - There really are asian gangs, who have networked and raped little kids in this country, and it's gone of for years, and the police are only just starting to get them locked up... It's disgusting - how were they allowed to do what anyother race or nationality would have been arrested for straight away for so long??? That is the issue - hopefully the ball is really rolling now to try and stamp it out altogether...

You said I went in anyway.

That suggests I went in knowing what was what and thus, an interest.

Maybe you did! You know enough about the workings of the trade, after all! Does it matter what any of us on here really make of one another - noone knows anyone afterall! You have said before that you are a liar, so could well be a single mother sat home alone in a flat in Rotherham having never been to Thailand in your life! Does it matter???

I was highlighting how English women have a terrible reputation abroad. I, as most women, have been hassled in the UK, but not to the same extent as in tourist areas or resorts when the locals clock that you're English. That was the point that I was making.

It sounds to me more like the problem is with the foreign men stereo typing all English women; if the reputation of English women is accurate they would get the same hassle from English men. So do you get the same hassle from English men as you get from foreign men?

It sounds to me more like the problem is with the foreign men stereo typing all English women; if the reputation of English women is accurate they would get the same hassle from English men. So do you get the same hassle from English men as you get from foreign men?

Do you really believe that all foreign men even think this way? It seems unlikely - although some men are more sexually demanding of women who come into their spectrum... Being a gay man in the middle east and north africa can be a similar situation - in the UK we imagine such sex is frowned upon and even illegal, but not everywhere... There are even traditions of boys dressed as women, and older men have what would be seen as orgies in the UK with these boys - that's pretty popular in the muslim world, and has been discussed in the left wing press a fair bit as it seems to be at odds with our perception of islam as told to us from muslims living in the UK...

That's nothing.

You should see hear the rep English blokes have in Thailand.

It's far worse that the OP claims about Pakistani blokes because the hotel staff see white English perverts taking pros, kids and/or ladyboys back to their rooms every night.

That's a racist statement for a start. You state that the locals turn a blind eye to child abuse? I'm sure that the hotel staff hate child abuse just as much as anyone in the west?

You imply that they have a lower morality? They may turn a blind eye to prostitution but not child abuse...

Do you really believe that all foreign men even think this way? It seems unlikely - although some men are more sexually demanding of women who come into their spectrum... Being a gay man in the middle east and north africa can be a similar situation - in the UK we imagine such sex is frowned upon and even illegal, but not everywhere... There are even traditions of boys dressed as women, and older men have what would be seen as orgies in the UK with these boys - that's pretty popular in the muslim world, and has been discussed in the left wing press a fair bit as it seems to be at odds with our perception of islam as told to us from muslims living in the UK...

Not at all, I'm trying to find out why some members are saying British women have a reputation of being slappers, I’m a British man I didn’t know they had such a reputation.

Not at all, I'm trying to find out why some members are saying British women have a reputation of being slappers, I’m a British man I didn’t know they had such a reputation.

I don't think that they do - I think some countries have blokes who are a bit gropey with women in general, and it may be that some UK women think they do this due to some reputation, but they'd do it to any woman, any nationality... Some guys are just plain creepy!

You only have to talk to the locals in the resorts and people abroad about the reputation of English women.

You only have to talk to the locals in the resorts and people abroad about the reputation of English women.

I was in Aberdeen for a course a few years ago and had to stay over the weekend. There were three Romanians on the course that I knew from working with them in Romania and they suggested that we should go out for a few beers on Friday night.

So we went into the city centre which is much like any other British city centre on a weekend night. I was totally embarrassed for my country as you would never see such loutish drunken behaviour in Romania.

It was February, but the young women were all out in the skimpiest of tops and microskirts. One of my Romanian colleagues asked me "Are these women prostitutes?"

It was hard to explain that they weren't.

Archived