The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

I was in Aberdeen for a course a few years ago and had to stay over the weekend. There were three Romanians on the course that I knew from working with them in Romania and they suggested that we should go out for a few beers on Friday night.

So we went into the city centre which is much like any other British city centre on a weekend night. I was totally embarrassed for my country as you would never see such loutish drunken behaviour in Romania.

It was February, but the young women were all out in the skimpiest of tops and microskirts. One of my Romanian colleagues asked me "Are these women prostitutes?"

It was hard to explain that they weren't.

I hope you explained that in the UK women are free to wear what they like.

Are you saying some foreign men or all men think British women are sluts?

Ask Upinwath, he's an authority on this. According to him, English women are sluts. I am not saying that all men, foreign or native, think that British women are sluts, however, English women have a certain reputation abroad. This has been further compounded by the Hen Party Abroad Culture. A friend of mine saw a group of young women boarding a plane to some European destination, all wearing t-shirts with their name emblazoned on the back followed by a graphic and coarse account of which sex act the excelled at in large font.

Ask Upinwath, he's an authority on this. According to him, English women are sluts. I am not saying that all men, foreign or native, think that British women are sluts, however, English women have a certain reputation abroad. This has been further compounded by the Hen Party Abroad Culture. A friend of mine saw a group of young women boarding a plane to some European destination, all wearing t-shirts with their name emblazoned on the back followed by a graphic and coarse account of which sex act the excelled at in large font.

That's disgusting.

Do you know of the destination per chance?

I used to work with a guy who used to fly to Poland to, entertain, Polish girls. So its not just the women...

Archived