The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

I live in Indonesia and my thoughts are clear.

Kiddie fiddlers should have their bits crushed with bricks.

Any more questions?

Now to rip your daft post to bits.

You know I live in Asia so are making the thinly disguised suggested I'm engaged in such filth. Of course that sort of suggestion is stereotypical and, like most stupid suggestions, is wrong.

While some expats engage in prostitution, the vast majority don't.

That game, including the messing with kids, tends to be tourists. White tourist from good old blighty make up a good number of the perverts engaged in that behaviour.

im not suggesting anything ( maybe you got a guilty conscience ). now i know your thoughts on some british tourists being perverts .whats your thought s on ugly men from good old blighty taking asain wives (probably younger than them too :hihi:)?

I was at the trial.

Really? That must have been a difficult thing to sit and listen to... I read about how they tried to squirm they way out of it, and the bravery of the young girls who they had raped but who stood in court against them... There's grown women who would be frightened to stand in court against a rapist, I hope that they are getting the help they need to come to terms with such an ordeal...

You've been to Thailand and not met perverts in bars looking for kids.

You must be deaf and blind.

I wandered into a bar the first night in Phuket and was offered a lass who can't have been over 13.

http://phuketwan.com/tourism/children-for-sale-in-phuket-exploitation-nightmare-exposed/

http://www.phuket.com/island/child.htm

It's neither a secret nor hard to find as it's tossed in your face all the time in that dump. That's why my visit to that pit lasted two days instead of the week it was supposed to be.

The resorts in Thailand and other places are heaving with nice white perverts there for the child sex.

I was offered that 'service' several times in Malaysia but not here yet.

That's probably because I haven't been to Bali and don't hang around the expat bars in Jakarta where I'm assured kids are available.

I didn't see any in Bangkok but I'm pretty sure there'll be places for those into that game.

I've been in bars all over thailand, bangkok ,phuket,krabi,chang mai,lot's of the islands and in my experiance any peodo looking for kids in the majority of bars is on dangerous ground.. the locals hate them, the "white expats" hate them (who you seem to hate),the police love them ,,they're a walking atm as for as they're concerned..

one of the t shirts I saw a lot of " whites "wearing the last time I was there was =(keep your hands off the kids..written across the chest in big bold letters)does the hatred you have for white perverts extend to your"brown "brothers ? I take it you've investigated the areas between soi 3- 5 off sukhumvit rd (the arab section) in bangkok where your brown friends allways seem to have young boys waitng on them hand and foot:suspect:

as for malaysia I go through K.L quite a bit, and stay down town most of the time, I've ocasionally been approached by prostitutes usually chinese,but never ever as anyone in over the 50 times I"Ve been there ever offered me kids.

yet you've been offered it several times:suspect:

in fact where ever you go it seems to happen .:suspect:

That's nothing.

You should see hear the rep English blokes have in Thailand.

It's far worse that the OP claims about Pakistani blokes because the hotel staff see white English perverts taking pros, kids and/or ladyboys back to their rooms every night.

are you the indonesian verson of the daily mail?:hihi:

I've been in bars all over thailand, bangkok ,phuket,krabi,chang mai,lot's of the islands and in my experiance any peodo looking for kids in the majority of bars is on dangerous ground.. the locals hate them, the "white expats" hate them (who you seem to hate),the police love them ,,they're a walking atm as for as they're concerned..

one of the t shirts I saw a lot of " whites "wearing the last time I was there was =(keep your hands off the kids..written across the chest in big bold letters)does the hatred you have for white perverts extend to your"brown "brothers ? I take it you've investigated the areas between soi 3- 5 off sukhumvit rd (the arab section) in bangkok where your brown friends allways seem to have young boys waitng on them hand and foot:suspect:

as for malaysia I go through K.L quite a bit, and stay down town most of the time, I've ocasionally been approached by prostitutes usually chinese,but never ever as anyone in over the 50 times I"Ve been there ever offered me kids.

yet you've been offered it several times:suspect:

in fact where ever you go it seems to happen .:suspect:

He probably wears an, I love my kids T shirt.:)

I was in Aberdeen for a course a few years ago and had to stay over the weekend. There were three Romanians on the course that I knew from working with them in Romania and they suggested that we should go out for a few beers on Friday night.

So we went into the city centre which is much like any other British city centre on a weekend night. I was totally embarrassed for my country as you would never see such loutish drunken behaviour in Romania.

It was February, but the young women were all out in the skimpiest of tops and microskirts. One of my Romanian colleagues asked me "Are these women prostitutes?"

It was hard to explain that they weren't.

Don't be such a prude.

I live in Indonesia and my thoughts are clear.

Kiddie fiddlers should have their bits crushed with bricks.

Any more questions?

Now to rip your daft post to bits.

You know I live in Asia so are making the thinly disguised suggested I'm engaged in such filth. Of course that sort of suggestion is stereotypical and, like most stupid suggestions, is wrong.

While some expats engage in prostitution, the vast majority don't.

That game, including the messing with kids, tends to be tourists. White tourist from good old blighty make up a good number of the perverts engaged in that behaviour.

Lets be honest you're a fraud...For a start the flag in your avitar is a diversionary tactic, you hate white English people...It seeps from every pore on your body....You mention it again "white" in your post, you're a closet racist, that's for sure...

You brag about the lies you tell to family, employers and anyone else thick enough to believe you. Then you educate us with your words of wisdom and expect us to believe you....You constantly make accusations of child abuse against "white English men" when in fact the vast vast majority of "white English men" that visit that part of the world as ordinary tourists. You have a massive chip on your shoulder...

Your personality is flawed, you have obvious mental health issues and you seek attention, even if its negative.

I don't think you're a "white English man" as you would have us believe.. now come on, lets be having some truth...Oh and in my opinion you're a KFC..:)

Archived