The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

Mel, that's a little off the mark. Do you think that only white westerners can be involved in such things? And that other races have been infected by the evil white man.

i never said that, the only people i said WASNT involved was asians, i NEVER said it was a white thing, again im coming purely from the angle of the drugs scene which i was a part of, and like it or not, asians WERNT part of it barely

The reason you didn't see many, if any, Asian's involved in the drug trade in the 70s is because there were no where near as many Asians in the country.

oh give over pitsmoor and broomhall had just as many asians living there as they do now and both were the 2 major areas for street drugs

Its time the issue was tackled head on. Its not really fair on the young women involved, now is it?

indeed it does, but it does all over society not just by asian men

what i dont like is the way some people have said before when weve had this discussion is that its somehow worse cos its commited by asians, which to me is a kick in the teeth to ALL the other women and girls that have become victims of men no matter what race or religion

i never said that, the only people i said WASNT involved was asians, i NEVER said it was a white thing, again im coming purely from the angle of the drugs scene which i was a part of, and like it or not, asians WERNT part of it barely

oh give over pitsmoor and broomhall had just as many asians living there as they do now and both were the 2 major areas for street drugs

indeed it does, but it does all over society not just by asian men

what i dont like is the way some people have said before when weve had this discussion is that its somehow worse cos its commited by asians, which to me is a kick in the teeth to ALL the other women and girls that have become victims of men no matter what race or religion

I'm not getting involved in a debate about immigration but I grew up in Grimesthorpe and went to Earl Marshal school in the 70's. There are many more Asians in the country than there were then. There's enough figures to prove this....

I'm not getting involved in a debate about immigration but I grew up in Grimesthorpe and went to Earl Marshal school in the 70's. There are many more Asians in the country than there were then. There's enough figures to prove this....

what im saying is even back in the late 80s when i was around pitsmoor / broomhall areas the places had far far far more asians than white or black residents in some areas, yet theyre still was barely any young asian males in the "scene"

what im saying is i dont think its down to just "far more" around, things have changed, more asian males have moved further away from the older family / religious upbringings and moved more into doing what they see on the streets

what im saying is even back in the late 80s when i was around pitsmoor / broomhall areas the places had far far far more asians than white or black residents in some areas, yet theyre still was barely any young asian males in the "scene"

what im saying is i dont think its down to just "far more" around, things have changed, more asian males have moved further away from the older family / religious upbringings and moved more into doing what they see on the streets

That's fair enough but in your original post you claimed they had been corrupted by living here...I'm sure there's drug dealers already in Pakistan...

That's fair enough but in your original post you claimed they had been corrupted by living here...I'm sure there's drug dealers already in Pakistan...

again where did i say theyve been corrupted?

i said like i just said in the last post what they see on the streets......ie:- western streets

i think its a very condescending for people to bring up pakistan and afganistan as "evidence"

how many asian males involved in say the drug scene have actually been to pakistan? how many that have wouldve actually seen the drugs scene there?

its far more likely the majority have seen it ont he streets of say pitsmoor or broomhall or have friends from school etc or the neighbourhood that are already part of it

my original post was pretty tongue in cheek saying how muslims have joined into OUR ways contray to the constant banging about them not integrating

Here's another article on this issue.

I think that these paragraphs are paricularly interesting:

Haras Rafique, of the Centri counter-extremism think tank, says: “There is a problem, a massive problem, but I don’t think it’s confined to Pakistani communities. It only appears to be a bigger problem with immigrants because immigrants are more visible.”

And not just because of their skin colour. Asians do not commit more sex crimes, but they do, perhaps, commit different sorts of sex crimes. White child abusers are more likely to find and groom their victims in private, on the internet. The evidence suggests that Asian abusers are more likely to find and groom their victims in public, on the street.

Straw says young men “fizzing and popping with testosterone” are taking up with white children because “Pakistani-heritage girls are off limits and they are expected to marry a Pakistani girl from Pakistan”. Rafique says the former Home Secretary is living in the 1970s: “These guys are just as happy to groom Asian girls if they can get them,” he says. “It’s just that the parents of Asian girls tend to keep a closer eye on them.” Quite a lot of those convicted are also in their 30s.

I have difficulty with the stats provided. To really see if it is a problem in some groups more than others we need to see per percentage of population.

If the figures show 50% Asian and 50% White British are convicted of the specific crime, which is, groups of men cruising the streets and picking young under age girls up to abuse, then the Asian group are more prominent in the problem for obvious reasons ie their numbers as a percentage of the population is less.

I feel it also muddies the waters when we start talking about all child abuse...There are are all different types and perpetrators, all of which need individual attention. We can't lump the problem into one..

EDIT:

"Of the 940 suspects who were fully identified, 26 per cent were Asian, 38 per cent were white and 32 per cent were recorded as unknown. Some 3 per cent were black and less than 1 per cent were Chinese."

Just had another look at one of the quotes, which is misleading and wrong anyway. The problem isn't with "Asian" men its with "Pakistani" men. the "unknown" is also a major factor...It would change the results drastically if their ethnic group was known..

Now if someone can do the math, I can't, as per percentage of population...Only after this can we see if its a problem with one particular group, it may not be; if someone wants to use the data and prove otherwise...

Archived