The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

The problem is that abusing white girls is not seen as unacceptable in Asian communities. The men found convicted will not be ostracised by their wives and families in the same way that white British men would be if they were found guilty of having sex with young girls.

the colour of the skin doesnt come into it

they were all dodgy men grooming YOUNG GIRLS, thats the crime

whats the truth then? compared to what i just said

and who were you yesterday you seem to know "us" liberals even tho your a "new" person

probably read all the 34,0000 posts first, just because someones new does mean he might not have researched this forum first, not all people on here jump in, as old school on here like to think, i was here when the sf started i lost username pw etc created a new account

GF XXX

The problem is that abusing white girls is not seen as unacceptable in Asian communities. The men found convicted will not be ostracised by their wives and families in the same way that white British men would be if they were found guilty of having sex with young girls.

How do you know this? Are you Asian? What evidence have you for making this claim?

probably read all the 34,0000 posts first, just because someones new does mean he might not have researched this forum first, not all people on here jump in, as old school on here like to think, i was here when the sf started i lost username pw etc created a new account

GF XXX

even so we have a problem with the same handful of right wing trolls creating username after username.

so blame them not me for being a bit more appehensive over new people jumping into the same arguements and seemingly knowing others

I don't think this is an issue due to people from a specific ethnic background or of a certainr eligion. It is a problem with bad people. Given what some of the reports have said about the difficulties in gaining convictions for these sorts of crimes it may be that the high proportion of Asian perpetrators shown is because they were all tid into one group of offenders. I do not doubt that there is as much risk from groups of white british men committing similar offences.

And dare I posit that I would put money on there being women involved in the facilitation of these offences, if not the abuse itself?

What should be the real eye opener is not the characteristics of offenders but how disregarded these girls are as victims. Because they don't necessarily recognise the risky behaviour, or the inappropriateness of the situations they are deemed as 'slappers' who ask for it, or want it or deserve it for being vulnerable and responding to the practised grooming of adults.

I too was shocked by the quote of a victim's parent being told that a WY Police station didn't deal with that sort of thing.

the colour of the skin doesnt come into it

they were all dodgy men grooming YOUNG GIRLS, thats the crime

Ready to be lambasted over this but Asians grooming young girls tend not to be accused of grooming children from their own ethnic communities. That says the men not only look at children from a sexual perspective but also an ethnic/cultural one too.

Happ hazzard is suggesting there is a racially or ethnically motivated link. One which shouldn't be ignored yet one which shouldn't be jumped on by the right as a cynical move.

even so we have a problem with the same handful of right wing trolls creating username after username.

so blame them not me for being a bit more appehensive over new people jumping into the same arguements and seemingly knowing others

i agree but thats for the mods to decide, looks like they have deleted the troll anyhoos, posting over 34,000 posts doesnt make your argument debate more valid than anyone else, your new here ner ner!

GF XX with respect

i agree but thats for the mods to decide, looks like they have deleted the troll anyhoos, posting over 34,000 posts doesnt make your argument debate more valid than anyone else, your new here ner ner!

GF XX with respect

post counts dont mean a thing apart from ive been on here a fair while and you tend to notice trends and certain peoples ways of doing things

its certainly interesting suffy and to me it kicks in the teeth all the arguements we get on here on this subject by the same old "anti muslim" people

I think you mean racists rather than anti-muslims. I hope so as there's a big difference. Racism is wrong, but being anti-muslim is not, it's just a viewpoint.

Archived