The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

post counts dont mean a thing apart from ive been on here a fair while and you tend to notice trends and certain peoples ways of doing things

so have i, but i tend to give folk a fair crack of the whip first, mods know who trolls are and who arnt (hope i dont get accused o one) as im not one, you should be a mod then LOl, (not inthe paul weller sense) :DGF XX

I think you mean racists rather than anti-muslims. I hope so as there's a big difference. Racism is wrong, but being anti-muslim is not, it's just a viewpoint.

I'd go even further and say that being anti-Muslim is wrong as a Muslim in an adherent of Islam. Being anti-Islam, which is the ideology, is a perfectly valid point of view.

I'd go even further and say that being anti-Muslim is wrong as a Muslim in an adherent of Islam. Being anti-Islam, which is the ideology, is a perfectly valid point of view.

Why do you think it’s wrong to be opposed to someone else’s ideology?

Why do you think it’s wrong to be opposed to someone else’s ideology?

Eh? I don't. Reread my post. There is a difference between being anti-muslim and anti-Islam in the same way that there is a difference between being anti-feminism (as so many appear to be) and anti-feminist.

Eh? I don't. Reread my post. There is a difference between being anti-muslim and anti-Islam in the same way that there is a difference between being anti-feminism (as so many appear to be) and anti-feminist.

I must learn to read one day, sorry :) I will blame my dyslexia.

I don't want to get bogged down in semantics, but that would make being anti-racist wrong and anti-racism right :confused:

A belief is nothing without people to believe in it. Of course I'm not anti-muslim as in 'I don't like people who are muslims', I just think their religious beliefs are wrong. That's OK in my book.

I don't want to get bogged down in semantics, but that would make being anti-racist wrong and anti-racism right :confused:

A belief is nothing without people to believe in it. Of course I'm not anti-muslim as in 'I don't like people who are muslims', I just think their religious beliefs are wrong. That's OK in my book.

Yes, I take your point, but that's what I understand to be the term 'anti-Muslim'. I don't believe that religion should be afforded some special status either, it is a belief system like any other as far as I'm concerned and people are perfectly entitled to dislike Islam without being labelled a racist as so many are quick to do (not you, obviously).

Watching the news over the past week there have been many news reports of gangs of Asian Pakistani men grooming young girls for sex. Why is this the case when they come from such a moral religious background. Drugs appear to play a major part also. It is safe to say the most of the hard drug dealing is done buy Asians also.

Some links please to back up the news articles shown over the past week as I seem to have missed them or is it that you just wanted to re run a subject that has been done to death to get you and your ilk frothing at the mouth? :suspect:

I think you mean racists rather than anti-muslims. I hope so as there's a big difference. Racism is wrong, but being anti-muslim is not, it's just a viewpoint.
The trouble is some people can't understand the difference. Worse, some understand it perfectly well but still twist concerns over Islamic practices into accusations of racism.

Archived