The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

The trouble is some people can't understand the difference. Worse, some understand it perfectly well but still twist concerns over Islamic practices into accusations of racism.

OMG, I agree with you on something.:o Those to whom you refer are either deliberately malicious and/or dumb. People can be opposed to Islam without being racist. To some, the two are not mutually exclusive.:roll:

OMG, I agree with you on something.:o Those to whom you refer are either deliberately malicious and/or dumb. People can be opposed to Islam without being racist. To some, the two are not mutually exclusive.:roll:

So if I don't like kaffir's (non muslims) religions and constantly put them down that is ok as it is not seen as racist and is my own viewpoint?

Should have quoted post no 48 instead of Sufferagettes.

So if I don't like kaffir's (non muslims) and constantly put them down that is ok as it is not seen as racist and is my own viewpoint?

Nope, how have you inferred that? Criticise the culture and ideology by all means, that is totally different to putting a person down. The term 'kaffir' is in itself pejorative, isn't it? You're doing exactly what I am being critical of in my post.:roll::roll: It's not exactly rocket science, is it?

So if I don't like kaffir's (non muslims) and constantly put them down that is ok as it is not seen as racist and is my own viewpoint?

racism is about race ethnicity,skin colour etc, religion is not, there are loads of white, yellow and black skined muslims, why wont anyone grasp that? id like to know though in what context people see the word Kaffir, is it offensive to you or not? is it like me, a witch calling all you non beleivers muggles?:D

GF

sigh i feel weve gone back in the arguement 4 years :(

so people again have gone back to saying they hate islam per se?

and its not racism?

to me its similer to racism as its hatred, its stereotyping the whole people that follow the religion as a whole and blindly saying i hate

why dont you hate christianity as a whole?

or buddism?

or hinduism?

again its to do with certain aspects NOT the religion as a whole, or the people as a whole, so why not target the problems..........such as the one in this very topic instead of just saying a blanket "i hate" statement

again not all muslims think the same, believe in islam to the same extent, just as not all christians go round bombing abortionists etc etc

in the end its stigmatising and oppressing ALL muslims which causes more problems and around and around we go yet again int he same scabby circle

Nope, how have you inferred that? Criticise the culture and ideology by all means, that is totally different to putting a person down. The term 'kaffir' is in itself pejorative, isn't it? You're doing exactly what I am being critical of in my post.:roll::roll: It's not exactly rocket science, is it?

It should be kaffir (non muslim) religion as in if I don't like kaffir (non muslim) religions and was meaning to quote nagals post no 48 but ended up quoting your's instead.

My post should have said is it ok for me to hate kaffir religions as I'm not hating a certain race but a non muslim religion.

By the way I don't have anything against non muslims seeing as my oh is a catholic and my 2 children are mixed race.

racism is about race ethnicity,skin colour etc, religion is not, there are loads of white, yellow and black skined muslims, why wont anyone grasp that? id like to know though in what context people see the word Kaffir, is it offensive to you or not? is it like me, a witch calling all you non beleivers muggles?:D

GF

To a muslim kaffir means someone who is non muslim, same as a witch calling non believers muggles. :)

sigh i feel weve gone back in the arguement 4 years :(

so people again have gone back to saying they hate islam per se?

and its not racism?

to me its similer to racism as its hatred, its stereotyping the whole people that follow the religion as a whole and blindly saying i hate

why dont you hate christianity as a whole?

or buddism?

or hinduism?

again its to do with certain aspects NOT the religion as a whole, or the people as a whole, so why not target the problems..........such as the one in this very topic instead of just saying a blanket "i hate" statement

again not all muslims think the same, believe in islam to the same extent, just as not all christians go round bombing abortionists etc etc

in the end its stigmatising and oppressing ALL muslims which causes more problems and around and around we go yet again int he same scabby circle

I hate all organised religion, just for the record.

These threads are annoying as they are usually full of people who hate Islam because they see it as evil (but don't care about all the other religions) or people who make excuses for Islam (but don't do the same for all the other religions). They're as bad as each other.

Archived