The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

Hopefully now that this issue is recognised* some of the victims and their families will be able to sue the police for sweeping the issue under the carpet.

As to why it has happened it's because of racist and misogynist attitudes towards non-muslim women amongst Pakistani men. My wife received unwanted attention when we were in Pakistan as western women are viewed as immoral sluts there.

* http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/at-a-glance/main-section/police_vow_to_learn_lessons_over_child_sex_grooming_prosecutions_1_3990400

Why take her then?

Some links please to back up the news articles shown over the past week as I seem to have missed them or is it that you just wanted to re run a subject that has been done to death to get you and your ilk frothing at the mouth? :suspect:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=asians+grooming+young+girls&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CEEQqQIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2064220%2FAsian-gangs-groom-teenage-girls-sex-targeted-new-police-crackdown.html%3FITO%3D1490&ei=EujLTszYEonG8QP66MjDDw&usg=AFQjCNGNkMMe32hvVLD4ZVGmp29wopjhBw

both are wrong

I am perplexed how it can be wrong to dislike a religion, or even religion in general... Islam hasn't shown itself in a positive light for quite a while in the west, and I have to say I am in the pervcentage of 'ignore it' people, but there will always be those who dislike it, and those who think it's ok, and that's fine too...

Asian men abusing kids isn't new,but for whatever reason it's never been dealt with in the manner it ought to have been - It's refreshing to see it out there for debate once again and hopefully it will be stamped out one day... Not nice to have a group of people living among us who really need putting away/down... (never seen the point in maintaining the life of a perv, for us to have to pay for their food and keep? - They cannot be rehabilitated, as sex offenders are most often as not not wired up right - but this is a different topic altogether)...

So if I don't like kaffir's (non muslims) religions and constantly put them down that is ok as it is not seen as racist and is my own viewpoint?

Should have quoted post no 48 instead of Sufferagettes.

If you found religions as a whole abhorent (as many people do these days - it is a bit crazy to believe in such things in these more enlightened times!) or certain religions, as they spouted a lot of racist clap trap (as some faiths have a tendency to do) then go for it! You will most likely be in the vast majority...

The grooming of any child is wrong but for the police to ignore it so as not to step on anyones religious toes is the biggest crime!

It is, and this is why the issue has spread - hopefully they'll come down on these sick freaks with the same weight they'd come down on anyone else from now on...

If you found religions as a whole abhorent (as many people do these days - it is a bit crazy to believe in such things in these more enlightened times!) or certain religions, as they spouted a lot of racist clap trap (as some faiths have a tendency to do) then go for it! You will most likely be in the vast majority...

Agreed. I have no time for any religion, other than the worship of shoes. The Abrahamic three are the most offensive in my view and that includes extreme and ridiculous offshoots of Christianity. If deluded idiots wish to label me as racist because I include Islam in this unholy trinity, so be it.

Archived