The grooming of young white girls by Asian Men

Riche

It should be kaffir (non muslim) religion as in if I don't like kaffir (non muslim) religions and was meaning to quote nagals post no 48 but ended up quoting your's instead.

My post should have said is it ok for me to hate kaffir religions as I'm not hating a certain race but a non muslim religion.

By the way I don't have anything against non muslims seeing as my oh is a catholic and my 2 children are mixed race.

It's fine for you to dislike and oppose kaffir religions. It's called freedom of belief and expression :)

Hate is a very strong word and I don't hate the muslim religion, I just dislike and oppose it. If we met I wouldn't hate or dislike you because of your religion.

this has been going on for years and the reason is that the infidel white girl = nothing in their eyes, have no standing or importance there to used be and abused, now finally people and police & authorities are waking up and doing something about these sick perverts.

Mel, that's a little off the mark. Do you think that only white westerners can be involved in such things? And that other races have been infected by the evil white man.

The reason you didn't see many, if any, Asian's involved in the drug trade in the 70s is because there were no where near as many Asians in the country.

Its time the issue was tackled head on. Its not really fair on the young women involved, now is it?

BINGO, Nail on the head.

Regards

Angel.

Archived