Why are 'palestinians' refusing peace?

How about aborigines and red indians they owned there land 50,000 years ago according to carbon dating (give or take a few days). do you think they should claim back australia and USA as are israeli khazar converts ?

No I think the past is the past and everyone should stay where they are, just some people don't think that rule should apply to the Israelis.

Their homeland is Transjordan. They came from there [if anywhere]. It represents most of the UK 'League of Nations' Mandate area.

Indeed. The majority of Jordanians are 'palestinians'. We know of Arafat being an Egyptian. We know that Hamas named their terrorist wing after a 'palestinian' who fought the British. He was actually Syrian.

'palestinians' are migrants from the surrounding countries.

It's time Jordan and Egypt were put under pressure to fix the problems they created when they waged war on Israel.

Time for Jordan to take parts of the West Bank after negotiations with Israel, and Egypt should absorb Gaza.

So if they won't agree to peace talks, what are they playing at exactly?

Mr Dafty McDaft of daftville, Daftland could work that out but I'll try to make it easy for you.

Let's say, some total git kicked you out of your house and banished you to the back yard.

They built a wall round it and refused to allow Tesco to deliver so you have to depend on what the afore mentioned git let you have.

That git then suggests you give up.

I think your second word would be, "Off".

Mr Dafty McDaft of daftville, Daftland could work that out but I'll try to make it easy for you.

Let's say, some total git kicked you out of your house and banished you to the back yard.They built a wall round it and refused to allow Tesco to deliver so you have to depend on what the afore mentioned git let you have.

That git then suggests you give up.

I think your second word would be, "Off".

Straight away, your argument is based on a false premise.

Archived