Why are 'palestinians' refusing peace?

Perhaps you can explain the 1967 borders argument and how Israel is building settlements after the UN has declared them illegal.

Israel has more UN resolutions against it than Iraq ever managed but no invasion by the US.

Perhaps you could explain that as well.

From whom exactly did Israel capture the West bank in 1967? the "palestinians"?? that is the BS that keeps being repeated over and over, but, er no, in 1967 there was no Arab nation or state going by the name of palestine; actually Israel took over the west bank from Jordan as self defence because Jordan had joined with Egypt and Syria to destroy Israel.

So what's your association with Sheffield and this forum then if you're not just here to post on these particular threads?

I'm here to post on the threads that interest me, and on occasion start my own topic if I think its worthy of discussion. I did a Google search on a particular subject and this forum came up, it looked good so I joined, why do you have a problem with that? I’m sure if admin had a problem they would close the forum to new members, or possible ban IP addresses that didn’t originate in Sheffield.

Ever seen the list of US military invasions.

They start with the invasion and occupation of Hawaii and go on from there.

What, didn't you know Hawaii is an occupied country?

Im English not American so your answer ,as such,means nothing to me....sits back and waits for the replies concerning the Glorious British Empire and how we civilised the natives

From whom exactly did Israel capture the West bank in 1967? the "palestinians"?? that is the BS that keeps being repeated over and over, but, er no, in 1967 there was no Arab nation or state going by the name of palestine; actually Israel took over the west bank from Jordan as self defence because Jordan had joined with Egypt and Syria to destroy Israel.

Haha not this old chesnut again, the land still belongs to the people, doesn't matter what you call them.

Archived