Why are 'palestinians' refusing peace?

No it's not strange at all, considering they are completely separate issues.

Perhaps it might seem strange to someone with a simplistic black and white view of the world, but not to an adult.

Another strange aspect to this is that the sort of people that support Palestinians tend not to be nationalists or even "patriotic" in any way shape or form, yet fervently champion the palestinian cause for a clearly defined state and national identity.

Another strange aspect to this is that the sort of people that support Palestinians tend not to be nationalists or even "patriotic" in any way shape or form, yet fervently champion the palestinian cause for a clearly defined state and national identity.

Nice compliment, but you probably didn't mean it like that.

Oh wow I taught you a new word I bet you're gonna milk that for some time! :hihi:

It's not about supporting Palestinian nationalism, it's about supporting Palestinian freedom, both sides in this conflict are very nationalistic so there's not much to choose in that regard.

Once again, that part is only strange if you are a complete idiot and can only see things in terms of black and white.

Oh wow I taught you a new word I bet you're gonna milk that for some time! :hihi:

It's not about supporting Palestinian nationalism, it's about supporting Palestinian freedom.

Once again, that part is only strange if you are a complete idiot and can only see things in terms of black and white.

They are free:huh:

By being Occupied by Israel ?

The term "occupied territory" implies straight away that Israel is in the wrong, but as there isn't, and never was, any palestinian land to "occupy", "Occupied" is the wrong word; disputed territory would be the correct term.

Yes. Freedom doesn't exist in most Arab states remember, thats what the Arab citizens are all screaming out for, so the Pals are in a great position in that they're actually currently protected by a democratic and civilised society.

ps hows Michael? send him my best ;)

They are free:huh:

In what why does that stop the Palestinians from being free?

What a disgusting question.

Yes. Freedom doesn't exist in most Arab states remember, thats what the Arab citizens are all screaming out for, so the Pals are in a great position in that they're actually currently protected by a democratic and civilised society.

By building illegal settlements on their land; by demolishing their homes on (their) land; by subjugating them; by restricting their access to and from their loved ones; by arresting them (children included)...

Yes, such wonderful 'protection' by the Occupier.

ps hows Michael? send him my best ;)

He's always around, Jez; you know that.

Archived