Why are 'palestinians' refusing peace?

You don't have to...just read it.

Tell me Mr Smith..are you peaceful person?

Unfortunately English wasn't my strongest subject because I'm dyslexic, no matter how many times I read it I interpret it the same way, I except that my interpretation must be wrong.

Unfortunately English wasn't my strongest subject because I'm dyslexic, no matter how many times I read it I interpret it the same way, I except that my interpretation must be wrong.

I wouldn't know..you never gave an interpretation.

No once again you're way off, the very same people tend to be progressive types who are all about equality. It's the ignorant bigots who tend to support Israel, you know its true.

The "progressive types" ought to support Israel, a beacon of tolerance and democracy in a quite intolerant, undemocratic middle east; how many Arab countries have feminist movements and annual gay pride events?

The "progressive types" ought to support Israel, a beacon of tolerance and democracy in a quite intolerant, undemocratic middle east; how many Arab countries have feminist movements and annual gay pride events?

What does any of that have to do with what they are doing in Palestine?

I'm not just gonna automatically be on the side of the people more like me, that's the kind of thing a bigot would do.

I'm not just gonna automatically be on the side of the people more like me, that's the kind of thing a bigot would do.

I'm just saying the likes of you are backing a wrong'n; support democracy and tolerance instead, support Israel. You know it makes sense ;)

Your post gave the impression that you were unaware of any wars involving Muslims against Muslims.

No, I'm quite aware that Muslims get it on with Muslims, I just needed the likes of you to remind me of it. I'm also aware that Westerners get it on with Westerners. The point you missed and avoided to comment on was my question "Are you a peaceful man".

Glams assertion that "People in Britain seem to blinded by the rhetoric that most muslims are peaceful" was a poor one, because to flip the assertion and apply the same logic, you as a Westerner are not peaceful. Considering the wars we have fought against each other.

.......you're either with us or against us. C'mon, make yer mind up, no time to reason, think, debate. Flip a coin.

Archived