Why are 'palestinians' refusing peace?

Perhaps you could provide evidence to this claim then?

You want me to prove a negative? surely it's up to you to prove the positive?

Frankly I'm astonished that you're keeping this charade up, given that it's inevitable you will lose and you cannot show me a country governed by the 'palestinians'.

Maybe this will be easier for you if I ask you to name the 'palestinian' government that ran 'palestine' ?

Perhaps the fact you won't be able to, might finally cause you to concede?

A quick Google of the word Palestine retrieves 170 000000 results. So it seems that quite a few people have heard of it, even if you refuse to acknowledge its existence.

Try the wiki page as a starting point: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine

That’s most probably because the Palestinians created themselves before the internet.

Perhaps you could provide evidence to this claim then?

You want him to prove that there's no thing as the Palestinian's? how's he going to do that? surely not being able to show historical record of a land called Palestine with Palestinian people is in itself proof.

Because it wouldn’t be a solution to the currant problems and it would be four states because the Palestinians are mostly Egyptian, Syrian and Jordanian.

So we should keep chopping bits off of Israel which is less than 0.6% of the middle east land, to satisfy the Arabs?

Maybe it's time the international community told the Arabs to sort out their refugee problems the same way Israel sorted out theirs.

It's a testament to Israel that they didn't keep their 900,000 refugees in camps like the Arabs did with the 'palestinians' - and integrated them into their country.

Archived