Why are 'palestinians' refusing peace?

Why create Israel?

The State of Israel existed long before Jordon and yes there are 2000 year old maps to prove it and its even named in a 3000 year old book.

Jordon is the same age as modern Israel they were formed at the same time, Jordon for the Arabs and Israel for the Jews.

You obviously don't know how the UN works. It's all about influence and resources.

Israel can't compete against a 56 Islamic nation bloc rich in Oil that trades it for votes.

Additionally, they have other 'means' to influence the votes.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/un-diplomats-say-countries-intimidated-into-supporting-palestinian-bid-1.384263

Of course I know how the UN works, I'm not one sided like you I'm saying they had no chance of getting full membership because of the US applying pressure on the permanent members and wielding its veto rather than the international community being disgusted by the Palestinians proposing to become members. Anyway I'm going back to my position of not getting involved in I/P threads because they are mostly populated with an agenda who aren't going to listen to any points made.

Because it's the homeland of Jews. They were living on land that they owned, as well as inhabited for centuries/millennia. The area of land was not a country and the UN decided to create two countries. 'palestine' and Israel.

The Arabs weren't happy with their designated 78%, they wanted 100% and went to war - they lost. Tough luck.

The Mexicans went to war with the US. Tough luck, Texas is still in American hands and forever will be.

Oh ok my family lived in a Kensington 2000 years ago so I'll just take that land back now.

Oh ok my family lived in a Kensington 2000 years ago so I'll just take that land back now.

If your family have lived there continuously for 3,500 years and have been invaded by others to steal it but managed to fend them off - then yes, it's your land.

Your infantile and trollish debating skills are not worth my time.

The State of Israel existed long before Jordon and yes there are 2000 year old maps to prove it and its even named in a 3000 year old book.

Jordon is the same age as modern Israel they were formed at the same time, Jordon for the Arabs and Israel for the Jews.

Ok but Arabs populated the land where Israel is, as do the Arabs in territory taken in the 1967 war. So the territory can go back to Jordan/Egypt or they can form a new country if the people so wish.

Or at the very least stop expanding the territory.

Ok but Arabs populated the land where Israel is, as do the Arabs in territory taken in the 1967 war. So the territory can go back to Jordan/Egypt or they can form a new country if the people so wish.

Or at the very least stop expanding the territory.

Many Israelis are Arabs so I don’t know what point you are making.

If your family have lived there continuously for 3,500 years and have been invaded by others to steal it but managed to fend them off - then yes, it's your land.

Your infantile and trollish debating skills are not worth my time.

Ok great we're at insults now. Oh noes might go home and cry.

Archived