Dont women wear suspenders and stockings anymore?

It got me wondering if women wear suspenders and stockings anymore :suspect:

I recently went shopping for some nice suspenders and stockings for a special occassion :)

it was like looking for gold.................:roll:

I managed to find ONE suspender belt in the whole of C Peaks

Are they just not fashionable anymore ?

Do any women on here still wear them and if so where do you get them from :huh:

The suspenders sold in the shops now are not for day to day wearing, as they don't have 'stays' to keep the elastic taught - This makes people wear em once, and go back to tights... Ebay always have a few proper suspender belts, but http://www.whatkatiedid.co.uk sell well priced suspender belts and whole retro underwear sets, inc bullet bras at reasonable prices - you need at least 4 straps on each leg to make a suspender belt work day to day, and they have them there :)

I do occassionally. The last one I bought for myself was from the place you used to sell underwear for :)

hi jane yes I know the place :)......I just dont want to go to that place ...I hate it :D

but C peaks has loads of womens shops that sell underwear....you would think they would sell at least a couple of different designs and especially this time of year :)

The suspenders sold in the shops now are not for day to day wearing, as they don't have 'stays' to keep the elastic taught - This makes people wear em once, and go back to tights... Ebay always have a few proper suspender belts, but http://www.whatkatiedid.co.uk sell well priced suspender belts and whole retro underwear sets, inc bullet bras at reasonable prices - you need at least 4 straps on each leg to make a suspender belt work day to day, and they have them there :)

I think hold ups took over from suspenders didnt they ....... I just dont trust them :D

get frightened they may fall down :o...they also roll over at the top, not very comfy

It got me wondering if women wear suspenders and stockings anymore :suspect:

I recently went shopping for some nice suspenders and stockings for a special occassion :)

it was like looking for gold.................:roll:

I managed to find ONE suspender belt in the whole of C Peaks

Are they just not fashionable anymore ?

Do any women on here still wear them and if so where do you get them from :huh:

Prefer stockings and knee high boots (not for me to wear tho)

Archived