Dont women wear suspenders and stockings anymore?

I think hold ups took over from suspenders didnt they ....... I just dont trust them :D

get frightened they may fall down :o...they also roll over at the top, not very comfy

Hold ups came after tights though - tights took over from stockings... If you want to wear stockings regularly, invest in a properly made set that are designed to wear daily :)

Yes, I wear stockings and a suspender for practical (and other) use. I just prefer them to tights - I find the gusset in tights annoying and uncomfortable.

Aswell as specific lingerie shops, John Lewis and Debenhams also sell suspender belts. If you can't find one at all, they're very easy to make with some nice fabric if you're handy with a sewing machine (although I'm guessing you won't want to do this).

I've not seen you in there!

I haven’t been in either for a few years ………. I can remember buying some underwear for my wife from Anne Summers when the young Girl on the till asked if was interested in a Silver Bullet for clitoral stimulation ………… lost for words I just said no thanks. :blush:

I wasn’t quick enough to ask if you needed batteries or some other retort. :hihi:

I haven’t been in either for a few years ………. I can remember buying some underwear for my wife from Anne Summers when the young Girl on the till asked if was interested in a Silver Bullet for clitoral stimulation ………… lost for words I just said no thanks. :blush:

I wasn’t quick enough to ask if you needed batteries or some other retort. :hihi:

I always tell them that aswell :o

You should have said yes, it would have been a welcome addition to the underwear. ;)

I guess most women have them bought by their OH at christmas

I used to love working in M&S at christmas...the men would come in on christmas eve panicking and just buy anything that was left regardless of size

I once asked a guy what size bra his wife was

I'm not sure, but she takes a size 6 shoe was his reply...............:hihi:

Archived