Too Lazy To Push

i have had 5 births in total, each one without pain relief apart from gas and air (not by choice believe me!)

if my husband and i decided to have another child we would have no choice between a c section and normal delivery, i have only carried a child to full term once... my eldest. the rest, 21 weeks, 24 weeks, 30 weeks and 29 weeks pregnant, but if i did have the choice i would take the c section anyday, its bloody hard work...ask any mother! :hihi:

Do you really think you 'recover' after a week?

God gave you a daughter and you will 'recover' in a week?

Not quite (and I know, Alyssia, (that you understand this too) that there is, as yet ´, no obligation to give a name

Talk to the rabbi, Not easy to explain.,)

She specifically said that it takes longer than a week to recover from the medical procedure. It was Ian Dome who suggested that a C-section recovery takes just one week.

I've no idea what you're talking about after you mention God, it goes from strange to meaningless very quickly.

I think it is unreasonable to say that women are being 'lazy' in childbirth when you do not, and cannot, have any idea what you're talking about.

Tell you what, next time you have to pass kidney stones through your willy-hole, I'll tell you to man up and get on with it, as it would cost too much on the NHS to receive treatment.

Seriously, this is an issue for women and their supportive partners to deal with, not a load of judgemental misogynists.

I beg to differ, why can't men have an opinion?

As for the kidney stone analogy, what a fallacious one that is. The vagina is designed for childbirth, the female body is geared up for it, the contractions are the process that enables to cervix to dilate and the body to release oxytocin. A male urethra on the other hand is not designed to pass a kidney stone.

She specifically said that it takes longer than a week to recover from the medical procedure. It was Ian Dome who suggested that a C-section recovery takes just one week.

I've no idea what you're talking about after you mention God, it goes from strange to meaningless very quickly.

Hey Rupert Yup If you re-read my post it states that it takes longer than a week to recover from a C section. I was replying to IanDomes post.

I beg to differ. A father should also have a say in the birth of his child, if he is expected to take a role in bringing him/her up. Of course the decision ultimately rests with the woman, quite rightly so.

As for the kidney stone analogy, what a fallacious one that is. The vagina is designed for childbirth, the female body is geared up for it, the contractions are the process that enables to cervix to dilate and the body to release oxytocin. A male urethra on the other hand is not designed to pass a kidney stone.

Except that the vagina was not designed for childbirth was it! Its accidental design has not resulted in our species dying out via childbirth death, which is pretty high in countries with less medical support.

I think the kidney stones analogy works well as it is just as natural as childbirth

Do you really think you 'recover' after a week?

God gave you a daughter and you will 'recover' in a week?

Not quite (and I know, Alyssia, (that you understand this too) that there is, as yet ´, no obligation to give a name

Talk to the rabbi, Not easy to explain.,)

Amaia Grace was born naturally. luckily it was a birth without complications it took me around two weeks to recover. I think partly due to having a fabulous support system including my family and OH's family. In fact we are considering another baby lol!. (not yet though).

Why are some women being given this option when it isn't neccessary? Answer; because they are too lazy these days to push a baby out.
Rubbish!

You have no right to judge... DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO PUSH A BABY OUT??

No i dont think you do,for you to sit there and say this is disgusting mate!

Archived