Too Lazy To Push

It is natural, diseases and disorders aren't unnatural except when they are caused by things that wouldn't occur naturally. I don't know why that matters though, both are painful and generally do not cause death if left alone therefore why can't they be comparable in this instance.

Because you are comparing one thing for which the associated body part has not evolved to accommodate and facilitate and one which has and were using this analogy to inform the view that opting out of vaginal birth when it is not a medical necessity is totally acceptable.

A friend of mine has had 3 kids all by C section.

All through choice too.

Her reason was a simple one, she didnt want giving birth to change her bits and ruin her sex life. She was vein as hell and she was adamant that giving birth the natural way would impact on her sex life :rolleyes:

It doesn't, unless you have really severe tearing and good midwifery should prevent that from happening. It all shrinks back, especially if you do your pelvic floor execrises. If women are really that bothered, I wonder why they have babies in the first place. The chances are that most women's bodies will change in some way through pregnancy and childbirth.

Dare I say that some women have it done, with encouragement from their partner, because it doesn't stretch things. Touchy point I know but I've heard it mentioned before.

Perhaps these men should consider penis enlargment, instead? Just to allay their fears like. Or better still, adopt?

She specifically said that it takes longer than a week to recover from the medical procedure. It was Ian Dome who suggested that a C-section recovery takes just one week.

It took the mrs about 5 days before she could get up and about. it takes a bit longer till the tenderness has gone from the stitch-up.

as i said, it was made easier for having someone like me about ;) I would hate to think about the ladies who don't have any home help after a CS.

All through choice too.

Her reason was a simple one, she didnt want giving birth to change her bits and ruin her sex life.

Good for her! I've heard awful stories about stretched (sometimes torn) bits, lovely firm boobs becoming saggy empty snooker cues, and a vanished libido.

All through choice too.

Her reason was a simple one, she didnt want giving birth to change her bits and ruin her sex life. She was vein as hell and she was adamant that giving birth the natural way would impact on her sex life :rolleyes:

I had 2 babies, weighing 9lbs each, both natural births. My sex life was certainly not ruined.

Archived