Too Lazy To Push

It is natural, diseases and disorders aren't unnatural except when they are caused by things that wouldn't occur naturally. I don't know why that matters though, both are painful and generally do not cause death if left alone therefore why can't they be comparable in this instance.

I don't believe I used natural and unnatural, I said functional and dysfunctional for a reason. A disease is natural, it is however a dysfunction of our body. Giving birth is not a dysfunctional condition, it's behaving in the way it should.

It is comparable in the context of only having the procedure to deal with the pain. Kidney stones can be passed through naturally so why should the NHS do anything-because its painful thats why!

You should have a closer look at that.

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Kidney-Stones.htm

Most may pass with only severe pain, but some will not and it's impossible to tell in advance which is which.

Perhaps these men should consider penis enlargment, instead? Just to allay their fears like. Or better still, adopt?

I think penis enlargement should be available on the NHS, and because you don't have one your opinion on the subject is not valid.

:hihi:

I don't believe I used natural and unnatural, I said functional and dysfunctional for a reason. A disease is natural, it is however a dysfunction of our body. Giving birth is not a dysfunctional condition, it's behaving in the way it should.

Your terminology is far better than mine, I meant what you said.

I think penis enlargement should be available on the NHS, and because you don't have one your opinion on the subject is not valid.

I think that breast augmentation surgery should be available on the NHS too, to women who as Ian Dome points out, have 'saggy empty snooker cues' as a result of pregnancy and breastfeeding. And as a man, you're not entitled to an opinion on this matter!:thumbsup:

Lets be honest if a woman has had lots of kids and gets pregnant again the unborn child has to hold on for grim life every time the expectant mum breaks wind for fear of being jettisoned...

:thumbsup:

I'm reminded of the Monty Pythion Meaning of Life film when the Catholic mother 'drops one' while doing the dishes. "Get that for me would you Deidre, me hands are full".

I think that breast augmentation surgery should be available on the NHS too, to women who as Ian Dome points out, have 'saggy empty snooker cues' as a result of pregnancy and breastfeeding. And as a man, you're not entitled to an opinion on this matter!:thumbsup:

Wrong. Plenty of men do have breasts, some of them even like 'saggy empty snooker cues' as a result of beer. :)

BTW did I say "penis enlargement" in my previous post? I was merely replying to your post about a procedure that I cannot possibly fathom. I did of course mean "penis reduction". *cough*

Archived