Does Britain need a serious cull?

Not just the usual immoral bankers, MP's and councilors but other specimens like these

We need a big land war to thin out the ranks of these scum.

Let's invade China. That should eliminate 99% of all known chavs, scallies and Neds.

Might give the economy a boost as well.

You might have suggested that we give these disaffected youth some kind of perspective, hope and security, instead of a feeling of helplessness and a life on benefits.

Instead you suggest a cull.

Says more about you than it does about them.

Having it hard means it's ok to carry a <removed> meat clever around the streets... get real, I have a hard time getting by, having just lost my job again thanks to difficult circumstances. Does that mean I should play the O feel sorry me card, Grab some weapons and go around the streets being a total bell end?

A cull is a good idea on this selection of scum, Id happily shoot the lot, few million less scrotes like this and who knows this country might just pick it's self up again.

This country does need a serious war, I'm not kidding......as long as I don't have to do any of the fighting.....things are getting worse.

I'm happy for there to be a war, as long as its not in the area that I live, my home is not damaged, and I can watch the unfolding disaster on my TV screen every night, of some people losing everything and their possesions being up in smoke.

War is great (when its on the TV and I am not involved)

Having it hard means it's ok to carry a <removed> meat clever around the streets... get real, I have a hard time getting by, having just lost my job again thanks to difficult circumstances. Does that mean I should play the O feel sorry me card, Grab some weapons and go around the streets being a total bell end?

A cull is a good idea on this selection of scum, Id happily shoot the lot, few million less scrotes like this and who knows this country might just pick it's self up again.

You are experiencing personal difficulties.

Your solution is to have other people killed.

Come here and give me a kiss.

Having it hard means it's ok to carry a meat clever around the streets... get real, I have a hard time getting by, having just lost my job again thanks to difficult circumstances. Does that mean I should play the O feel sorry me card, Grab some weapons and go around the streets being a total bell end?

Not if you keep losing your jobs "again" it won't.

Come here and give me a kiss.

Archived