Does Britain need a serious cull?

Absolutely ... well said Maggie!

Why on earth do others try to defend these lowlifes? I suppose that's the reason why they collectively became known as the "Loony" Left!

I thought you'd love them - they're typical BNP candidates aren't they?

We love England, kick out the darkies etc etc...?

Whilst those things on the video may have 2 arms, 2 legs and limb, i'm yet to see what 'human' qualities they have?

You do have to ask yourself, what exactly to 'people' like this contribute to society???

What about this one........This summer, I was relaxing on the beach at Great Yarmouth, when I saw something truly shocking. A couple were having an argument which was getting out of hand, well beyond what you would call a "domestic". The man picked up their baby and walked away, then the wife snatched the baby from him and walked in the other direction. The man then found a piece of wood and started hitting the woman with it. Unbelievably, people standing nearby somehow found this amusing! However, somebody must have called the police, because they quickly arrived to sort it out. The man then started laying into the police officer with the lump of wood, which the crowd seemed to find hilarious. Then, suddenly as if from nowhere, a big crocodile arrived and ran off with the sausages..

Archived