Jail for mosque assaults teacher

Im not defending anyone ,Im just saying it was standard practise when I was at school,the man ,like the teachers in my day, was/is a bully and deserves all he gets.Sadly its too late to do anything about the old teachers

To be honest lad..I hadn't even read your post. The last one that is.

I believe that we should teach children how to practise the religion and their calture.

But where and when ever adults do that they should do it in the right way so they can learn it 4 life in well behave way.

some few people where ever they are from, they hurt children when they teach them by hitting slapping or ever in a very rough words.

We had the choice at school, detention or the cane; I chose the cane because it only lasted a couple of minutes as opposed to 15/30, I would have considered detention a punishment, the cane didn’t bother me. The way to punish a someone is to know what they like and exclude them from it, every person is different the ones that don’t like math may like sports if they misbehave in maths exclude them from sports.

Then you get many obese children.I am surprised you say the cane did not bother you-I never enjoyed being caned at school.

This guy is stuck in the old way of teaching 20yrs ago, I attended mosque in the 80's as a child and you did get caned if you were talking instead of reading or not listening to the teacher.

In normal school when i was 10 the headmistress at owler brook school took my trousers and pants down and bent me over her knee and gave me hard slaps while shreiking "you will not move figures on the nativity scene display without permision, do you understand"

In those days this was normal, this guy is stuck in the old school ways just as other 60 old people in sheffield are stuck in some of there own ways.

Even though it was done to me I would not like it to be done on any of my children.

Hopefully this guy will now realise the error of his ways and realise that although at one time this behavier was acceptable, in the year 2011 it is not.

I must say it did toughen me up a bit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-15857748

Brings back memories wonder if I can get my old teachers nicked,mind you they will all be brown bread now I imagine,wonder if I can sue the Education authority for mental anguish.

I recall my art teacher beating a kid with a studded football boot.

Not that this bloke deserves any favours, he's clearly a nasty sod.

Then you get many obese children.I am surprised you say the cane did not bother you-I never enjoyed being caned at school.

I didn't enjoy it, that would be sadistic,:D but it was better than the alternative and didn't cause significant pain, it hurts more when you get a splinter down your finger nail.

Archived