Could prisoner work plans take jobs from unemployed?

Not all prisoners have commited crimes involving property-some are exceptionally trustworthy but may have failings elsewhere like a short temper or dangerous driving.What about a person who is imprisoned for an act of protest such as not paying the council tax?You seem to treat them the same rather than discriminating between them.

You're really selling this guy!

As for the act of protest person, they'd just strike me as being difficult to manage, a problem employee. We all have to pay it, why do they think they're different??? Back of the queue i'm afraid.

I would much rather give the job to one of the other 100+ crime free applicants.

I'm just wondering why you would state the obvious which you have stated 3 times as though it wasn't obvious.

With self admitted thickies like you who never actualy contribute you have to post more than once for it to go into your self admitted thick bonce.

You're really selling this guy!

As for the act of protest person, they'd just strike me as being difficult to manage, a problem employee. We all have to pay it, why do they think they're different??? Back of the queue i'm afraid.

I would much rather give the job to one of the other 100+ crime free applicants.

Exactly, reward those who live straight lives, my kids never went to borstal but they saw borstal kids rewarded with trips holidays etc, no doubt Skinz and co don't think it's wrong to reward criminals.

I'm not whining, just pointing out your stupid remarks. Just curious why you make them consistently is all, as I never thought anyone could be so dim.

No prob though, carry on with the "On the Buses" entertainment.

Seems to me that you have an agenda. Makes you think hmm:suspect:

Well, they should have thought about that before commiting their first crime. You reap what you sow.

Introduce treadmills producing electricity to be sold into the national grid.

No doubt Skinz would shudder at the thought of being on a treadmill.

Exactly, reward those who live straight lives, my kids never went to borstal but they saw borstal kids rewarded with trips holidays etc, no doubt Skinz and co don't think it's wrong to reward criminals.

It’s the same at school the naughty ones get taken on trip whilst the good ones sit in class and learn.

With self admitted thickies like you who never actualy contribute you have to post more than once for it to go into your self admitted thick bonce.

But I am contributing, I'm pointing out your consistent stupidity, if you consider that an agenda then fine. Someone has to as you are quite incapable of reasoning, you're a one-track/trick/troll pony.

Considering I don't contribute, could you show me where I support the "reward" of criminals?

It’s the same at school the naughty ones get taken on trip whilst the good ones sit in class and learn.

Did it ever occur to you the possible reasoning behind that? I'll give you a couple of hours to come up with some reasoning.

Archived