Could prisoner work plans take jobs from unemployed?

When a criminal is given a chance of a job they work hard to stay employed and know they will be getting watched.

Do you know that for a fact? do you think only ex cons get watched, viewing rooms, CCTV etc have existed in mant workplaces for a very long time along with tracking devices on many company vehicles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSmith

It’s the same at school the naughty ones get taken on trip whilst the good ones sit in class and learn.

Did it ever occur to you the possible reasoning behind that? I'll give you a couple of hours to come up with some reasoning.

No doubt from some do-gooder lefty organisation, people like you who agree with rewarding bad conduct just make decent people feel that they're wasting their time especialy the younger ones.

You've always got to suspect the agenda behind some peoples thinking:suspect:

Slaves have a choice too, they either work or get punished. It's a similar choice.
Prison should mean work to pay for theirs and the prisons upkeep or are you happy to pay taxes to keep prisoners on their backsides? Just remember on their backsides you're subsidising them.

Do you know that for a fact? do you think only ex cons get watched, viewing rooms, CCTV etc have existed in mant workplaces for a very long time along with tracking devices on many company vehicles.

'Watched' probably means that they'll get a visit by some sort of support worker once a month to check that they're not doing the odd cheeky rape/murder/robbery etc on their lunch break. In the current cuts, cuts and more cuts crisis we find ourselves in, I can't imagine there'd be much watching going on as watching = additional jobs.

'Watched' probably means that they'll get a visit by some sort of support worker once a month to check that they're not doing the odd cheeky rape/murder/robbery etc on their lunch break. In the current cuts, cuts and more cuts crisis we find ourselves in, I can't imagine there'd be much watching going on as watching = additional jobs.

Strange isn't it that it's always the same element on SF defending criminals, muslim terrorists, palestinian terrorists, prisoners, workshy, jobs being moved abroad, open door immigration, excusing 911, 27/7.

Strange isn't it that it's always the same element on SF defending criminals, muslim terrorists, palestinian terrorists, prisoners, workshy, jobs being moved abroad, open door immigration, excusing 911, 27/7.

I've not really payed too much attention to who likes what on here, just miffed about this issue. I would be even more miffed if I was looking for work and I knew that not only did I have to compete with 10s if not 100s of people for the same job, but that some crim could be given preference over the lot of us. Talk about rewarding people for bad behaviour. Tut

Archived