Best place for steel?

Ash.B

my oh works for a company called Northern Refrigeration at Eckington sheffield and they make commercial catering equipment, they might have some 01246 434340

Or OUto Kompo (don;t know how you spell it) at sheffield, or even AMB Steels

my oh works for a company called Northern Refrigeration at Eckington sheffield and they make commercial catering equipment, they might have some 01246 434340

Or OUto Kompo (don;t know how you spell it) at sheffield, or even AMB Steels

thanks for your reply much appreciated :)

There's a fabrication company at the bottom of Gleadless Road called Wards Engineering on the same side as the Sheaf View Pub, they have a big steel warehouse.

There is a reception desk.....if you go in there and tell them what you want I'm sure they will offer assistance.

Not long ago, I had some special brackets made up by them, they supplied the steel, and did the welding......a real good job and considering the size of the brackets and the material they were made from, they were quite cheap.........would definately use them again for any little special jobs you can't get done anywhere else.

Hope this helps

Archived