Your family's fitness level?

Katwalk

Hi,

I'm in the process of starting an organisation called FunMeFit to help you and your family access free fun activities in Sheffield or show you what's available so I'd appreciate it if any Sheffielder's could fill in my 2 minute survey about your family's level of activity.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JD7HZFF

Your responses are very much appreciated as I will soon be organising fun free activities for all of the family.

There are only 10 questions and it'd be a massive help!

If you prefer, you can post your thought under here.

My family struggle to fund weekly activities like swimming and fitness classes. I personally don't think there is enough free accessible fitness options for families who want to enjoy being active together.

I'd even like to know if you hold an affordable fitness class in Sheffield and what kind of activities you do.

It all helps.

There are only 10 questions and it'd be a massive help!

If you prefer, you can post your thought under here.

My family struggle to fund weekly activities like swimming and fitness classes. I personally don't think there is enough free accessible fitness options for families who want to enjoy being active together.

I'd even like to know if you hold an affordable fitness class in Sheffield and what kind of activities you do.

It all helps.

Hi Katwalk ,

As you know I teach Kickboxing Classes and I also have kids of my own,

here is my latest Development

Kickboxing Family Class

Every Wednesday at 7pm.

Kids and their Parents Train together. We have at least 2 instructors on site for this class.

We work on the assumption that many of the parents have been out of any kind of Sporting activity for some time.

At times during the warm up exercises and other activities it is possible to teach kids and the parents together, however when it comes to partnerwork, especially where there is a size difference we differentiate the activities.

Parents are welcome to either join in with the rest of the class or can choose to work with one of the other instructors on site or even use one of the punchbags in the room.

I have found that this formula works very well!

Using this formula, we have had a couple of parents get more and more into kickboxing as a whole and even attend the mainstream adults classes.

Now here is the more interesting part:

Is costs £5 for each kid to train but,.... the Parent trains FREE

:love::love::love:

KNOX Boxing gym

77 Sidney Street

Sheffield

S1 4RG

07775 914155 for more information.

Archived