Student trapped in clothes horse

I'm betting this girl has a fantastic sense of humor. God bless her for being able to laugh at herself.

My niece (then aged six) decided to climb into one of the 'baby' swings at the park. She couldn't get out and started to panic. I couldn't get her out and started to panic. We eventually extricated her, but it took a couple of strong adults and she was upside down for longer than was comfortable.

Niece: Ooooowwwwww!!! You're pulling!!

Are you ever going to do this again?! These swings are for babies! Are YOU a baby?!! Nnnnnoooooo!! *sniff*

Niece afterwards: "Don't tell my mom, ok?" :hihi::hihi:

My niece (then aged six) decided to climb into one of the 'baby' swings at the park. She couldn't get out and started to panic. I couldn't get her out and started to panic. We eventually extricated her, but it took a couple of strong adults and she was upside down for longer than was comfortable.

Friday night drinking down the park when I was at school I saw a fair few people get temporarily stuck in them :hihi:

I earnt £5 myself one night getting in and 10 minutes bricking it before I worked out how to free myself.

Just found this on the internet...

http://boingboing.net/2011/10/28/man-stuck-in-baby-swing.html

Archived