Student trapped in clothes horse

One of those situations where the emergency services should charge for time wasting! Why didn't someone go and buy a hack saw:loopy:

Because (from the BBC link) "Miss Morgan's friends filmed and took photos of her while she was trapped" :roll:

Better to spend the time sending the pics/vids to friends :roll:

One of those situations where the emergency services should charge for time wasting! Why didn't someone go and buy a hack saw:loopy:

Firefighters were called to Agard Street in Derby at 21:25 GMT on Sunday.

Where would be open to sell a hacksaw at that time on a Sunday?

I once had a phone call from my Mum to say she had locked her self out of her house and would I come and help here to get in,the bathroom window was the only widow open so I climbed up the drain pipe and put my hand through the top part of the window to open it to get in just as I was half way in the window I slipped and fell out of the window as I went to grab hold of the window to try and stop my fall my wedding ring caught on the window catch and I fell out of the window and slipped down the wall I was left screaming in agony hanging down the wall by my finger I manged to get a foot hold on the drain pipe to take a bit of strain off my finger but try as I mite I just could not get my finger free from the window catch, so I shouted down to my Mum to call some one for some help so she shot off and rang the police who sent the fire brigade who had to come and help get me down, 4 firemen and a large ladder,very embarrassing and painful.:blush::

You're lucky you didn't loose the finger. Makes me cringe.

The youth of today :roll: Why waste the time of the emergency services, it's not as if clothes horses are made from strong materials. The metal on them can easily be bent with minimal force. Maybe if her friends spent more time trying to rescue their friend than filming, they would have figured that out.

Saying that, a man died from a similar accident a few months ago:

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/at-a-glance/main-section/bradford_man_killed_by_clothes_horse_1_3758137

The youth of today :roll: Why waste the time of the emergency services, it's not as if clothes horses are made from strong materials. The metal on them can easily be bent with minimal force. Maybe if her friends spent more time trying to rescue their friend than filming, they would have figured that out.

Saying that, a man died from a similar accident a few months ago:

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/at-a-glance/main-section/bradford_man_killed_by_clothes_horse_1_3758137

yes but I doubt there was time to film that, she obviously wasn't in imminent danger. Worse case she should have got a taxi to A&E

Archived