BIG Steak Anywhere?

30secondstos

Just go to Wetherspoons steak night on a tuesday and order 4 8oz steaks for £5.99 each (includes a free drink). It'll only set you back £24 and you can just leave all the chips and peas!

good thinking!

That's one way to eat 32 oz of steak within the kind of budget our friend seems to have in mind.

Dunno about quality though, but as far as quantity goes, it's a winning plan!

if u want quality the best steak is tji fridays, its like 15pounds but its massive and defo has the wow factor, but other wise on a budget id go to wetherspoons on a tuesday for steak club, with a free drink, i recomend the benjaman huntsman near devision street, jade

if u want quality the best steak is tji fridays, its like 15pounds but its massive and defo has the wow factor, but other wise on a budget id go to wetherspoons on a tuesday for steak club, with a free drink, i recomend the benjaman huntsman near devision street, jade

TGI = small.....

Last month I had a steak, Went int a restaurant and really fancied the goat. Any how he talked me into the bullchop that was on the menu claiming it had just come in.

I could see it in the fridge, I say in the fridge it was bursting out the sides. It was huge I've never seen such a piece of meat. Except for a different kind and in a completely different context ;)

When it finely arrived it filled the entire plate, The 1st bite was amazing, really juicy and very soft!

Anyhow as i gather your mouth is possibly watering by now I should inform you that it was in Lanzarote and writing this has made me very hungry, In fact im off to book another trip there! Damn it :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::help:

Seriously. Its frozen and then cooked to med well.

I like Fridays, but I would never recommend someone to go there for a decent meal

I'm sort of coming to the conclusion there isn't ANYWHERE in Sheffield where you can get a big steak.

So please excuse me for suggesting somewhere outside of our wonderful village city where you can.

Here - it's 40 mins from Sheff...

http://www.gauchorestaurants.co.uk/restaurants/restaurant.php?id=leeds

they've got one in Manchester too.

Last month I had a steak, Went int a restaurant and really fancied the goat. Any how he talked me into the bullchop that was on the menu claiming it had just come in.

I could see it in the fridge, I say in the fridge it was bursting out the sides. It was huge I've never seen such a piece of meat. Except for a different kind and in a completely different context ;)

When it finely arrived it filled the entire plate, The 1st bite was amazing, really juicy and very soft!

Anyhow as i gather your mouth is possibly watering by now I should inform you that it was in Lanzarote and writing this has made me very hungry, In fact im off to book another trip there! Damn it :hihi:

there was a place in del carmen like that,i went 4 times the week we were there:hihi:i love my dead cow and there onion rings were the best !!

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::help:

Seriously. Its frozen and then cooked to med well.

I like Fridays, but I would never recommend someone to go there for a decent meal

i like the rib eye from tgi,but it just aint big enough,polished off the 12oz and a rack of ribs last week,young lass neally fell over when i said chuck em one plate :hihi:

Archived