Canadian Siddall family

floatingdove

Hi I am a Canadian Siddall, our family originated in Yorkshire, Hull, England, and in 1772, Ralph Siddall settled Aulac, NB, and later to Tantramar Marsh, Nova Scotia Canada. Ralph later was joined by his wife Bridget Tate. I am trying to find Ralph's parents and siblings if he had any so I can take my family tree back farther than 1772..For the simple reason, I have many "Siddall's" on my facebook friend's list and wouldn't like to know whether or not they are related to me as well..and they are interested in knowing also. I have found a book one time on the internet stating in that book, "If you dig deep you may find that all the "Siddall's" in the world are related" I am trying to see if i can find a connection, to them Siddall's if I can get some help from other's here on this site, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you ahead of time, for any help that may be given...

Happy searching, Alma-Rose Siddall

Archived