Parking caravans at home

I have parked our caravan on our front for years no one has ever said anything about it before,I think as long as you are parking it with out blocking anyone's drive or entrance there should be no problems,just try and park it sensibly and in a place that is not interfering with anyone else,I read an article once about not parking them over manhole covers or in front of a door or gate.

I'm thinking of getting a couple of caravans to park on the drive for no other reason than to annoy the neighbors.

Caravans are fantastic.They annoy everybody one way or another all the time.When they are being stored,when they are being towed,when they are spoiling the view at the seaside or in the country.They even annoy the people who own them when they have to sit in them on a rainy campsite listening to the kids squabbling and using a bathroom smaller than a particularly cramped broom cupboard.

I'm thinking of getting a couple of caravans to park on the drive for no other reason than to annoy the neighbors.

Caravans are fantastic.They annoy everybody one way or another all the time.When they are being stored,when they are being towed,when they are spoiling the view at the seaside or in the country.They even annoy the people who own them when they have to sit in them on a rainy campsite listening to the kids squabbling and using a bathroom smaller than a particularly cramped broom cupboard.

You had better get your tin hat on for that one mate, there are a lot of people who love caravans.:)

• 1 month later...

Archived