Arudel underpass total carnage

Shogun

When I was in hospital 1974 time there was a lad there who had been in an accident there, there were 4 of them in the car in a head on crash he was the only survivor of that accident he was in a real bad way with both his legs broken, there was another lad who had climbed over the barrier and been hit by a car,nasty bit of road that was,

Hi I don;t know if it was in 74, but I was visiting a mate in hospital at King Edwards? Rivelin Hospital at the time and there was a poor young man in the next bed who was the victim of a bad accident under that underpass. It was in the Star all about it.

Hi I don;t know if it was in 74, but I was visiting a mate in hospital at King Edwards? Rivelin Hospital at the time and there was a poor young man in the next bed who was the victim of a bad accident under that underpass. It was in the Star all about it.

No it was in the old royal hospital , they brought him in to the Author Jackson ward.

Archived