Cameron wants Serco workers to break the border strike

It’s a pity the overly bureaucratic system doesn’t work.

I work in FM and not the treatment side of things.

I would say the things you mention are unacceptable, but mistakes in any undertaking do occur.

I can assure you, nothing is hidden.

Any mistake is analysed and lessons learned.

And definitly acted upon.

I work in FM and not the treatment side of things.

I would say the things you mention are unacceptable, but mistakes in any undertaking do occur.

I can assure you, nothing is hidden.

Any mistake is analysed and lessons learned.

And definitly acted upon.

Incompetent doctors are to "named and shamed" under proposals to restore the public's faith in the medical profession.

In the financial year 2009/10 the NHS paid out £827 million in compensation to disgruntled members of the public. The amount paid out has risen sharply over the previous three years as the amount of medical negligence claims increase.

Yep lesson learned and I’ll put money on the fact that next year will be the same.

Yep lesson learned and I’ll put money on the fact that next year will be the same.

The figures you mention re compensation have not copied over, but it says 827 million.

All this is from ambulance chasing lawyers with as much morals as a premier league footballer.

There is not one person, at the sharp edge, doctors, nurses, domestics, cleaners, engineers, cooks, everyone, who does not first and foremost have the patients well being at heart.

We are dedicated people.

The figures you mention re compensation have not copied over, but it says 827 million.

All this is from ambulance chasing lawyers with as much morals as a premier league footballer.

There is not one person, at the sharp edge, doctors, nurses, domestics, cleaners, engineers, cooks, everyone, who does not first and foremost have the patients well being at heart.

We are dedicated people.

Yep you are right again.

A nurse has been found guilty of killing elderly patients with lethal doses of the diabetes drug insulin.

Colin Norris, 32, who worked at two hospitals in Leeds, was convicted of four counts of murder at the end of a five-month trial at Newcastle Crown Court.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/109324-nurse-killed-patients-with-lethal-drug#ixzz1eqtPQXCX

A "careless and grossly negligent" locum GP who killed a patient with a massive morphine overdose has been found guilty of manslaughter.

Dr Narendra Sinha, 68, gave Maureen Lyth more than three times the safe level of the drug, a jury at Chester Crown Court heard.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-299934/Negligent-GP-guilty-killing-patient.html#ixzz1eqtqooGG

MrSmith, you can't be claiming those cases are generally representative of the NHS can you?

So your general view is that NHS staff are corrupt, incompetent and are going round killing people?

You're starting to lok a bit dubious.

MrSmith, you can't be claiming those cases are generally representative of the NHS can you?

So your general view is that NHS staff are corrupt, incompetent and are going round killing people?

You're starting to look a bit dubious.

:hihi:

That comment reminds me of a friend of mine, renowned for understatement.

That is is classic. :thumbsup:

You're starting to lok a bit dubious.

I'm claiming the NHS and most of the public sector needs a massive overall to get rid of the bureaucracy, fraud, corruption and incompetence.

Archived