Cameron wants Serco workers to break the border strike

Why would I is it public sector employees that aren’t paying tax?
no but you going on about how public sector are wasting money and how much can be saved if things change . so i asked why arnt you asking the same about tax avoidance schemes ? oh by the way how would you get things changed so the caretaker could replace the glass without the additional expence ?

no but you going on about how public sector are wasting money and how much can be saved if things change . so i asked why arnt you asking the same about tax avoidance schemes ? oh by the way how would you get things changed so the caretaker could replace the glass without the additional expence ?

I don't condemn people and business paying as little tax as the law allows, knowing that vast amounts of it will be flushed down the toilet by the incompetent over bureaucratic and corrupt public sector.

For the caretaker to be allowed to replace the glass the system needs changing.

I don't condemn people and business paying as little tax as the law allows, knowing that vast amounts of it will be flushed down the toilet by the incompetent over bureaucratic and corrupt public sector.

For the caretaker to be allowed to replace the glass the system needs changing.

so you dont mind people and businesses paying as little as tax as possible yet begrude public sector wasting money :loopy::hihi: (have you thought this through) yes the system needs changing regarding the caretaker but how do you think this will work

so you dont mind people and businesses paying as little as tax as possible yet begrude public sector wasting money :loopy::hihi: (have you thought this through) yes the system needs changing regarding the caretaker but how do you think this will work

Why would anyone want to work, give some of their money to the government just for it to be flushed down the toilet.:huh: You would have to be pretty stupid to want that.

Why would anyone want to work, give some of their money to the government just for it to be flushed down the toilet.:huh: You would have to be pretty stupid to want that.
so the millions of paye workers are pretty stupid (your words) if it wasnt for them this country would be in the s**t with the likes of you :huh: re what about the caretaker ?

so the millions of paye workers are pretty stupid (your words) if it wasnt for them this country would be in the s**t with the likes of you :huh: re what about the caretaker ?

No because millions of them would rather keep their money but pay only the amount that is required, have you ever wondered why people buy black market tobacco and booze, it’s because they don't like paying tax.

No because millions of them would rather keep their money but pay only the amount that is required, have you ever wondered why people buy black market tobacco and booze, it’s because they don't like paying tax.
back tracking now eh :hihi::hihi::hihi: anyway again ill ask how would you change how the smashed glass would be replaced by the caretaker

Archived