Cameron wants Serco workers to break the border strike

So what do you suggest then? Strike and get paid? Idiot

Says the man that doesn't know the difference between choice and force, where the teachers choosing to remove your choice by striking on the day you should have been at school learning the difference.

Disagree with this. People do have choices yes but in a lot of instances that choice is wittled down to ONE simply because the alternative might be no money at all. The force might not be physical but it's still there.

Its still a choice with no force involved.

I never cease to be amazed by Britain's attempts to destroy it's own economy. Britain is an island, which makes it an inconvenient location compared to the rest of Europe. There is little point spending $billions improving transport links if they keep getting closed down.

I work for a multi-national based in Seattle. The B.A strikes caused people to consider where European investment should take place. If you base in the UK such transport shutdowns isolate you from the world. Centring in mainland Europe means such events merely isolate you from the UK. It’s a no-brainer really and one that ever more companies are making.

I never cease to be amazed by Britain's attempts to destroy it's own economy. Britain is an island, which makes it an inconvenient location compared to the rest of Europe. There is little point spending $billions improving transport links if they keep getting closed down.

I work for a multi-national based in Seattle. The B.A strikes caused people to consider where European investment should take place. If you base in the UK such transport shutdowns isolate you from the world. Centring in mainland Europe means such events merely isolate you from the UK. It’s a no-brainer really and one that ever more companies are making.

So what do your lot make of Strikes in France where the police turn a blind eye to lorry drivers bullying British drivers and even burning their lorries or fisherman that block ports while the authorities just look on.

If that happened in Brittan the army police would be there like a shot.

So what do your lot make of Strikes in France where the police turn a blind eye to lorry drivers bullying British drivers and even burning their lorries or fisherman that block ports while the authorities just look on.

If that happened in Brittan the army police would be there like a shot.

I've no idea. They are making large investments rather further East. The point I was making is that if you are based on the mainland and transport systems shut down you can jump in a car and drive between European cities and then pick up a flight. In Britain you are brought to your knees. But I suppose your point further highlights why Britain isn't the place to base.

Quite the opposite really, Britain is the place to invest because the Unions are on their knees ………. And the major corporations know it, they know in which countries it is the easiest to hire and fire people,

I'll mention your thoughts. I'm sure the people who are paid to check out these things will have overlooked that.

Archived