Cameron wants Serco workers to break the border strike

I haven’t had a day off sick in the four years I have been with my current employer, no doubt if I had a day of “sick” rather than cross a picket line the likes of Mr Smith would want to sack me ………….. how that would happen is a different matter.

Why would you be sacked for being unable to work due to hilliness?:huh:

:hihi:

I foresee a nationwide bout of gastroenteritis coming on.

Ps

Congratulations on your dedication to the foum, over 1,000 posts in two months, we once had a MrBenn who was a very keen poster.

Someone as to respond to the ridiculous statements made by members like you, think of it as a free education.

Someone as to respond to the ridiculous statements made by members like you, think of it as a free education.

Cheers MrBenn MrSmith ............... As my sig says, it may be rubbish but at least its my rubbish and not endless copy and paste jobs often done without using the quote option …….. we have all seen them from some members.

Do you think that suicide bombers across the world (well... Leeds) will be rubbing their hands with glee and stocking up on hair bleach at the prospect of a one day strike?

It's to be hoped that they don't plan use the train, they would feel like proper 'nanas stood at the station waiting for the 8:46 in their suicide vests.

They don't need to, they just have to wait for the Olympics

So the 'Border Force' go on strike and are replaced by untrained workers who may let people in without passports/relevant documentation? No change there, then.

So teachers strike leading to lots of kids leaving school unable to read, write or do basic maths. No change there, then.

It’s because the public sector is no longer fit for purpose, for the most part they are incompetent corrupt and over bureaucratic.

It’s because the public sector is no longer fit for purpose, for the most part they are incompetent corrupt and over bureaucratic.

All public sector workers? Or just some? If so which ones? Nurses? Fire fighters? Prison officers? Teachers? Life guards? Community workers? Soldiers? Ambulance drivers? Doctors? etc... etc... etc... All corrupt and incompetent you say?

You don't really believe that do you MrSmith?

Archived