Cameron wants Serco workers to break the border strike

All public sector workers? Or just some? If so which ones? Nurses? Fire fighters? Prison officers? Teachers? Life guards? Community workers? Soldiers? Ambulance drivers? Doctors? etc... etc... etc... All corrupt and incompetent you say?

You don't really believe that do you MrSmith?

And overly bureaucratic, but not every department is all three.

All public sector workers? Or just some? If so which ones? Nurses? Fire fighters? Prison officers? Teachers? Life guards? Community workers? Soldiers? Ambulance drivers? Doctors? etc... etc... etc... All corrupt and incompetent you say?

well, if you read the papers...

well, if you read the papers...

Tony, tell me which papers I should be reading so I can be made aware of the incompetence and corruption of people in the occupations I listed.

Remember, before you answer there are bad apples in every barrel. I work in the private sector and there are quite a few in our place I would sack in an instant if it was my choice.

So are we to believe the occupations I listed are rife with corruption and incompetence? Tell me which papers I need to read to confirm this?

And overly bureaucratic, but not every department is all three.

You're getting yourself a bit confused I reckon. The workers on the frontline are not imposing bureacracy on themselves are they? It is imposed from above. I doubt you could provide any evidence of widespread corruption and incompetence in the public sector. You might be able to point to some specific examples but remember in our economy today there are none more incompetent than the bankers, perhaps none more corrupt either. And remember too that all of us are paying for their behaviour.

You're getting yourself a bit confused I reckon. The workers on the frontline are not imposing bureacracy on themselves are they? It is imposed from above. I doubt you could provide any evidence of widespread corruption and incompetence in the public sector. You might be able to point to some specific examples but remember in our economy today there are none more incompetent than the bankers, perhaps none more corrupt either. And remember too that all of us are paying for their behaviour.

I think you are a little confused, I haven't said anything about individuals, although it is usually individuals that steel, and take days of work claiming to be sick when they are not. It is usually individuals that are incompetent, resulting in millions of wasted money.

It is senior public sector employees that come up with the mountains of bureacracy

Taken from NHS Kirklees website.

Both fraud and corruption can result in the loss of NHS resources. This in turn can adversely affect the delivery of patient services and the provision of staff training and benefits. Fraud within the public sector costs the taxpayer hundreds of millions of pounds each year.

Archived