The Obedient Wives' Club

What you have to understand is there is a wide diversity of people in all cultures.

I know a white, English bloke who used to get drunk, beat his wife and , when she left him, started shagging his daughter.

Could I say all English blokes are wife beaters and bed their kids because one did it?

No one in my circle of freinds is anything like that.

Upinwath seems to have had a very colourful life though.

Makes mine look positively dull, or lucky, depending on the side of the fence you're stood. ;)

Upinwath seems to have had a very colourful life though.

I have very few regrets in life but that was one of them.

I was still drinking at the time and I'm sure that was part of the reason I didn't act as I should have. Shock would also be a partial excuse.

I was in an Indian take away after a session when a 15 year old lass from a few doors away (Doncaster Rd, Wath) walked in. I knew her dad was a wife beating bar stuard and his wife had left him.

She got a text that made her look sheepish so I nabbed the phone and read it. It was filthy at best so I asked if it was her boyfriend.

"Dad: she replied.

I had never heard anything the like and, frankly, had no clue how ro react.

It's to my lasting regret I didn't dial 999 and get the bastd locked up.

Hahahahahaha

Spoken like a broken true man.:hihi:

Large thumb print on head.

And yes; I've had a rare life so far. Wildly different from what may be considered normal but great fun for the most part. I was, apart from unusual work with even more unusual people, pretty average and a tad boring.

Then a real life took over. You should try a bit of adventure because it opens up a world you have no clue about.

I have very few regrets in life but that was one of them.

I was still drinking at the time and I'm sure that was part of the reason I didn't act as I should have. Shock would also be a partial excuse.

I was in an Indian take away after a session when a 15 year old lass from a few doors away (Doncaster Rd, Wath) walked in. I knew her dad was a wife beating bar stuard and his wife had left him.

She got a text that made her look sheepish so I nabbed the phone and read it. It was filthy at best so I asked if it was her boyfriend.

"Dad: she replied.

I had never heard anything the like and, frankly, had no clue how ro react.

It's to my lasting regret I didn't dial 999 and get the bastd locked up.

You made that up, its so obvious...:hihi:

What in Dinnington? I'm sure you do...:hihi:

I've been to Dinnigton. Never seeing the place again isn't on my short list of regrets.

You made that up, its so obvious...:hihi:

I wish I had but it's true. I'd just got out of the keys and went for a kebab when it happened.

Archived